Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows

Old 09-13-2015, 09:16 AM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

Season 2 Episode 1 "The Murphy" So Happy this show is back and more importantly the Z-Wacker. Great intro and I'm glad they got right into the action. The gore in this episode was decent as well. The nukes exploding was crazy and the scientist who hid in the frig burning was really cool. The frozen zombies DJ Qualls had to fight off looked pretty good. Not sure who fired the missile that blew up the nuke though maybe an automated defense system. The scene with Murphy in the shopping mall had me cracking up as did the zombie strippers and it's interesting seeing what he's becoming. Roberta was badass saving that girl and I'm enjoying her character arc. The fire extinguisher kill was hilarious. Preview for the rest of the season looks fun.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:01 PM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

Episode 2 "White Light" Lots of good action throughout this episode. Doc's out-of-body experience made me laugh. The DJ Qualls scenes were pretty tense.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:57 AM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

Episode 3 "Zombie Road" Doc and Murphy tokin' with that dude had me cracking up. I thought the wagon train was pretty cool and I liked seeing the group hook up with more survivors. It was interesting seeing Murphy not being able to mind control the Blasters. I thought they really nailed the action throughout this episode and for the most part the special effects makeups and gore looked really cool.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:04 AM
Evil Sweat

Since the previous season had 13 episodes and episode 13 was called Adios Muchachos I thought the season was over.
So last weekend I binged episodes 1 to 13 NOT knowing there were still two more coming up. And now I have to wait!

Anyway, I freakin' love this show. It' so damn entertaining!
Old 12-08-2015, 12:12 PM
Evil Dead

I love it too.Silly i know but fun all the way.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:55 PM
Evil Sweat

Another season done. I wonder what they'll have in store for the next one.
Wouldn't mind a change of scenery.
Old 12-26-2016, 11:18 PM
Evil Sweat

Finished season 3.
Still good but there was less humour which is something didn't like.