Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Evil Dead

Funny thing 'bout those stink bugs is ya never see 'em outside. I flick 'em outside take die in the cold! Revenge!
Old 03-06-2015, 12:30 PM
Evil Dead

Great!My rig died in the Home depot parking lot...got it pushed off to the side tho...loaded with supplies and family...gotta figure something's out here....
Old 03-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Evil Dead

Alrighty then....so got it together some, got a tow truck take take it to a mechanic and they're like "we can fix it on Monday." So we're stuck in the city fer couple daze...
Old 03-06-2015, 07:38 PM
Evil Dead

Missoula is my wife and mine's old stompin' ground....so while we were out hoofin' about town thinkin' of old friends to tap fer a place ta crash we ran inta an old friend who told about kids night at the Top Hat. Now the Top Hat used ta be a place where we partied BALLS back in the day! Partied with the band in the green room....Hell I've even been on top of the building before.....No such thing as kids night back then... funny how things change.....Well we gotta place ta crash fer tonite...see how it goes tomorrow.....
Old 03-07-2015, 04:38 AM
Evil Dead

Upside of bein' stuck in the city is that I know my way around and all the good spots ta hang....Downside is havin' ta wear the same threads fer three days...
Home is about 80-100 miles NW of here, glad we broke down in the city and not along the Flathead river in the middle of nowhere!....Goin' out fer coffee this mornin'! Coffee!Coffee!!Yeah!!!!
Old 03-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Horror Fan

Dead Bad Things are you crashing in the rig? A shelter? Do not sleep on the streets you will be mugged or worse.

Old 03-07-2015, 06:17 AM
Evil Dead

Naw Man! Msla is still pretty "safe",plus we still gotta few kind friends who live here. I ain't faded we are protected. Just found out today that in January they made it free to ride the city bus! No more hoofin' it around!
Old 03-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Evil Dead

Buzz word: Flop. Which is what I've been doin' the past coupla nights on the floors of friends' houses, under the table in the kitchen or in the basement....
Flop comes after hauntin' all the oldspots! Y'all know I'm gonna be showin' up at the mechanic's at 8am tomorrow morn...till then we gonna hold it down at one of our favorite java houses and try ta find a place ta crash tonite....
Old 03-09-2015, 07:36 AM
Evil Dead

Day four.....they're puttin' in a new distributor cap and rotor in my rig.....tired as hell from sleepin' on floors, but have had a good time here in the city.....gotta pick up a few more supplies and I'm gettin' back on the road in a few more hours!
Really lookin' forward ta gettin' home.....
Old 03-09-2015, 11:59 AM
ventricle

Glad that things worked out OK and you got your truck fixed. What was the damage $?