Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-05-2018, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Well I always believed that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You can't make everybody respect your opinion on all the different cultures in the world because people are always going to have different preferences. It's better to educate people on the different cultures than it is to give an honest unbiased opinion about all of them. A real opinion should be left out of things like that.
That's true, but if I could enlighten or inspire just one person, I feel like my efforts will have paid off.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I just watched Santa Clause and the Ice Cream Bunny on Rifftrax.

To think that my mom was actually a little kid in the decade when that movie was made. Good thing so many people probably never actually saw the movie.

I kind of wish I could have visited that Pirate World amusement park though...... That horse ride looked fun!
Old 09-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Banned

Well I had quite the day... today was supposed to be my first therapy session and it was clear on the west side of the city. It was so out west that it was literally the last bus stop on that road. not long after I left my apartment I got a text from a therapist telling me her child was sick and she was going to be an hour late. I was a little annoyed as I was going to be arriving a little early anyway but I didn't really let it bother me. I got to the place and had the most wonderful view of Mount Charleston so I took a couple pictures and then went inside and filled out my paperwork and waited. about 45 minutes before the appointment was supposed to start I got a second text from the therapist telling me that she couldn't find a babysitter for her child and that even she is getting sick. She apologized and told me that once she can reschedule that my first appointment will be free for the inconvenience so I guess I can't be too upset or think that she was just sticking around with me. This therapy place I go to is for young interns who just graduated and are using the place to gain experience and credentials before going and working in bigger offices.

so on my way back home, I was at the bus stop waiting and There was this black guy who asked when the next bus was coming. There were a few others at the bus stop but I had just looked For myself so I told him. he then started saying something smart ass about how no one else would answer him and then another white guy who was waiting on the bus said something completely non-confrontational, more or less just agreeing to the conversation but the black guy took it as confrontational and claimed the guy interrupted our conversation which I was unaware we were having but regardless the black guy got in the white guy's face and put his fingers right in his face and even at one point Threatened to pull a gun out of his backpack. The white guy had visible prison tattoos and even told him that he just got done doing 5 years I was ready to beat his ass because he started taking his rings off and his watch off and I thought it was going to get real for a minute but the black guy just kept screaming and calling him cracker while all along Saying shit like, you were interrupting my conversation with my friend. I don't know this guy and I hated the fact that he kept bringing me into it and I really didn't appreciate the fact that he was sitting there slurring me as well but then also making Some kind of assumption that I am his friend. this is ridiculous. Racism is one thing but disrespect Is another. It's fucking people like this That is making this country so terrible. I mean I may be legally blind but I am considering going and getting registered to carry a gun since people Do that to me. The first mention of a gun to me I would shove mind right in their face and tell them to shut the fuck up or do something and if The first mention of a gun to me I would shove mind right in their face and tell them to shut the fuck up or do something and if they pull a gun on me, you bet your ass I would shoot them dead in self-defense. I'm not scared of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180906_112411.jpg (28.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20180906_112432.jpg (35.3 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Morningriser; 09-06-2018 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

You know what I realized about black people a long time ago? They are just as human as everybody else. Some are decent people and some are just plain bad people. But it seems to me like conservatives think they are all bad people who commit crimes and liberals think they are all innocent victims of white oppression. It's like nobody wants to accept the fact that they can be either good or bad. And I bet the ones who really are decent people would have been very offended by how that guy was acting on the bus. They hate thugs like him just as much as white people do.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Banned

Believe me I know what you mean, but since I have been in Las Vegas I have seen far too many occasions where these thugs completely take things out of context and some weird warped alternative reality kind of way that otherwise makes no sense and get in people's faces acting like they want to murder them And it has always and I mean always been a black person doing it to a white person. Why? I blame the parents for not raising their kids to know the difference between right and wrong and I want to know at what point is someone going to stop and see what this is doing to our country. All of this race war shit is making everyone paranoid which makes everyone trigger happy which makes everyone a lot more tempted by the mainstream media to put a bullet in someone without question thinking they are secretly wanting to do the same the say causes panic and fear and chaos. At what point will the world stop being so fucking stupid and naive? Well I do have my opinions, I don't consider myself a racist which is why I'm not really viewing this as a racist thing. I'm sure that guy would have went off on anyone no matter what color they were if he happens to get rubbed the wrong way by them but I think people like that who are so adamant about showing such blatant and chaotic disrespect need to have their teeth knocked down their throat and be shown that their color doesn't Define who they are or what they can and can't do and despite their mile-high egos, they are not God. When are people going to stand up for themselves and start teaching these motherfuckers that they can't just running around taking shit's on whoever they want. there was a time when America didn't work that way and it needs to start working that way again because we are becoming too scared and letting these parasites run over top of us and I'm not just talking about black people I'm talking about anyone who has to leech off of any possible thing they can because they are too pathetic to do anything for their own lives without taking from others whether it be possessions or emotions. To quote Billy Corgan, the world is a vampire.
Old 09-06-2018, 08:04 PM
Evil Dead

Wow...ya know I been livin' in MT. for about 25 years, but I was born in OH.
Racial tensions are a given..don't matter if you cool or not cool on the streets it don't mean shit....Riser come on man, you ain't no mark. That guy was just an agitator/bullshit artist tryin' to see what your made of that's all..Maybe you should start with a stun gun since you blind.
Old 09-07-2018, 12:33 AM
Banned

It just deeply sickens me that the human race has come to the point where people not only act like that, they do it at such a high alarming rate that it is literally altering the state of mind of the American population at Large. That is not normal and in a way could be considered a form of terrorism.
Old 09-07-2018, 05:08 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

You know I'm so lucky I've never had to experience anything like that. I've lived in Georgia and Florida all my life and there are a lot of black people living in these states and we even have your gang banging thugs too, and we have your biker gangs like the Outlaws (there's actually an Outlaw motorcycle club up the road from where I currently live) but from what I understand these guys don't compare to the ones in other states. They don't go out of their way to cause problems on the streets for people mostly everybody just kind of keeps to themselves and they only give you trouble if you actually get involved with them like doing illegal stuff.

One of my teachers in high school who was a black woman explained that she grew up in a rough neighborhood in Florida but she never had any problems with thugs because as long as you stick to your own neighborhood they don't really cause you any problems. But I guess that really only applies to the kind of places where I live. I'm guessing it's much worse in states like Nevada.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 09-07-2018 at 05:10 AM.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:08 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

And speaking of therapists, the doctors I always see about my Bipolar Disorder really suck. One lady actually tried to tell me that anger problems are not a symptom of bipolar disorder, and she had the nerve to try and tell me that I have no empathy. That stupid bitch...

I think it's these arrogant doctors who look down on their patients and refuse to accept responsibility for when they screw up their diagnosis and treatment who really don't have any empathy. Some people shouldn't be allowed to become doctors in my opinion.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:23 AM
Evil Dead

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.

We have before us the glorious opportunity to inject a new dimension of love into the veins of our civilization.