Old 01-24-2020, 04:51 PM
Scares Little Kids

Little Nightmares, it’s so cute but yet so intriguing and so terrifying.
Old 01-26-2020, 12:50 AM
No, fuck YOU

Conan Exiles
Old 02-05-2020, 01:02 AM
That fucking Guy...

Star Wars: Fallen Order.

I wanted to like it.
It looks amazing. The sounds are just right. The musical score is insanely good. The weather effects are really cool and I'm thus far enjoying the storyline.

I'm on the second "world".

Though tbh the game is annoying.

Your character is quite stiff - Uncharted did the running/balancing/jumping/climbing thing in a much more user friendly, better looking and effective way.

The combat is...not great...like true, you get more moves etc so maybe I'm pre-judging that factor just a little bit.
Fighting storm troopers and deflecting laser shots into them is fairly cool...but it's the fights that just come across as quite basic.

They put some godaweful giant frog boss type thing WAY too early in the game when you're at your weakest...and I got to die about 15 times before beating it...of course it was after that I discovered you didn't have to.

The worlds LOOK good but the level design is pretty horrible...the MAP they show you through the robot thing is not really helpful at all. I'm literally on a level where I have to put big spheres in places on the floor...and now that's all done I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing...where I'm supposed to be going...and I have been just wondering around like an asshole for about an hour and a half of play time since. It's annoying.

Honestly, I really want to like this game...but if it doesn't show signs of improvement I think I'm gonna have to ditch it...not because it's too difficult (though some people would DEFINITELY say that) but because it's a Star Wars game, and I'm finding myself nothing but annoyed and bored.

We shall see. Don't like the odds of bothering with this.

One day I'll get another Shadows of the Empire...One day...
Old 02-05-2020, 02:36 AM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post

I wanted to like it.
It looks amazing. The sounds are just right. The musical score is insanely good. The weather effects are really cool and I'm thus far enjoying the storyline.

Your character is quite stiff - Uncharted did the running/balancing/jumping/climbing thing in a much more user friendly, better looking and effective way.

The combat is...not great...like true, you get more moves etc so maybe I'm pre-judging that factor just a little bit.
Fighting storm troopers and deflecting laser shots into them is fairly cool...but it's the fights that just come across as quite basic.

They put some godaweful giant frog boss type thing WAY too early in the game when you're at your weakest...and I got to die about 15 times before beating it...of course it was after that I discovered you didn't have to.

The worlds LOOK good but the level design is pretty horrible...the MAP they show you through the robot thing is not really helpful at all. I'm literally on a level where I have to put big spheres in places on the floor...and now that's all done I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing...where I'm supposed to be going...and I have been just wondering around like an asshole for about an hour and a half of play time since. It's annoying.

Honestly, I really want to like this game...but if it doesn't show signs of improvement I think I'm gonna have to ditch it...not because it's too difficult (though some people would DEFINITELY say that) but because it's a Star Wars game, and I'm finding myself nothing but annoyed and bored.

We shall see. Don't like the odds of bothering with this.

I'm going to try or get Fallen Order when it's cheap. I really don't like paying full price for EA games. I don't think I've ever played a really good EA game. I watched a few gameplay videos and heard good things about Fallen Order though.

I did like Shadows of the Empire on N64. But I believe I rented it either because I didn't have enough money to own it. Or I wasn't sure about the quality of the game back then. I don't think I own it. But I know I own the book and soundtrack.

I might get the mini arcade for the old Star Wars arcade game that includes Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. I saw a leaked image of a larger sitdown version. Not quite the old arcade cockpit but I might be able to look around that since it has the trilogy of games.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:27 AM
No, fuck YOU

Tempest

The Forrest
Old 03-12-2020, 08:42 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post

I wanted to like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I'm going to try or get Fallen Order when it's cheap. I really don't like paying full price for EA games. I don't think I've ever played a really good EA game. I watched a few gameplay videos and heard good things about Fallen Order though.

I did like Shadows of the Empire on N64. But I believe I rented it either because I didn't have enough money to own it. Or I wasn't sure about the quality of the game back then. I don't think I own it. But I know I own the book and soundtrack.

I might get the mini arcade for the old Star Wars arcade game that includes Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. I saw a leaked image of a larger sitdown version. Not quite the old arcade cockpit but I might be able to look around that since it has the trilogy of games.
Any of you guys play Jedi Knight, Mysteries of the Sith or Jedi Outcast at some point? How does Fallen Order and Shadows of the Empire compare?

Old 03-13-2020, 03:19 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Any of you guys play Jedi Knight, Mysteries of the Sith or Jedi Outcast at some point? How does Fallen Order and Shadows of the Empire compare?
Never heard of those. I want to play the role playing games though I believe called Knights of the Old Republic. I heard the first one was good. But it came out on the original Xbox and I couldn't trust that system. Mine was scratching the odd disc and it didn't make sense to continue buying and playing games or movies on the system with Microsoft not admitting the problem. In which they decided to cheap out and not cushion the disc drive. It didn't surprise me at all that the Xbox 360 was even worse.
Old 04-11-2020, 05:18 AM
No, fuck YOU

Subnautica: Below Zero PC

Couldn’t wait for the ps4 version so I bought a new computer.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:44 AM
No, fuck YOU

Infliction ps4

Not bad. Pretty creepy.
Old 04-17-2020, 01:14 PM
Living Dead

Home Sweet Home