Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Good mix. I'll be watching the Changeling, I'm not 100% sure if I ever saw it before. Loved Sixth Sense. Never a fan of Frighteners though, it was a little too light in everything for me, & it didn't tickle my funny bone.
You'll love The Changeling. I almost didn't go with Frighteners but I haven't seen it in awhile and I thought I'd go with something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
Not the first time I've seen this movie. The Sixth Sense is one of my favorite movies of all time. I'm completely blown away by the quality every time I watch it. What more can I say?
Its definitely a great movie. Been awhile since I've seen it

Old 10-12-2014, 10:30 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Loved Changeling and Sixth Sense and I understand your viewing preference for Frighteners but any of these great Asian Ghost flick (i.e. Pulse, Ju-on, Shutter, Dark Water) or classic like The Woman In Black (Original) or even modern day masterpieces like The Others, Devil's Backbone or The Orphanage would be a better choice, IMO.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:12 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Loved Changeling and Sixth Sense and I understand your viewing preference for Frighteners but any of these great Asian Ghost flick (i.e. Pulse, Ju-on, Shutter, Dark Water) or classic like The Woman In Black (Original) or even modern day masterpieces like The Others, Devil's Backbone or The Orphanage would be a better choice, IMO.
Yes they would be. Frighteners isn't the best, just what I felt like watching

Old 10-22-2014, 06:28 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Amusement

This isn't bad, it's entertaining at least. The stories aren't great or really all that original but the clown sequence is really good and is worth it to watch just for that alone.

6/10
It must have been the mood that I was in but this movie really eeked me out and I had to shut it off.

How's Ghost Week going?

Last week I watched

Legend of Hell House (1973)

This was my second time seeing the movie and I find it legitimately creepy. Definitely recommended.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 10-22-2014, 10:14 AM
Evil is Better

It was too hard keeping up with the schedule and it took the fun out of watching movies so I abandoned it. I did watch The Sixth Sense though

Old 10-22-2014, 11:08 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
It was too hard keeping up with the schedule and it took the fun out of watching movies so I abandoned it. I did watch The Sixth Sense though
That's exactly what happened to me too! A bit of a shame because I did like doing the video chat - Maybe we could just figure out another time to chat.

BTW - Changeling and Haunting are coming in from Netflix this week - I'll post my reviews here to keep up with your Ghost Week!

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 10-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
That's exactly what happened to me too! A bit of a shame because I did like doing the video chat - Maybe we could just figure out another time to chat.

BTW - Changeling and Haunting are coming in from Netflix this week - I'll post my reviews here to keep up with your Ghost Week!
Yeah I enjoyed it. We should. Cool let me know what you think.