Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-27-2010, 05:20 AM
Bad Natured

Forgot the title of that Korean drama centering on the unlikely friendship that forms between the N. and S. Korean border guards. Just blanking... Merci.
d

Fate is my mistress, mother of the cruel abomination that is hope.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:55 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho d View Post
Forgot the title of that Korean drama centering on the unlikely friendship that forms between the N. and S. Korean border guards. Just blanking... Merci.
d
J.S.A.: Joint Security Area (2000) by Chan-wook Park

Good movie - I think you'll like it.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 12-27-2010, 06:00 AM
Bad Natured

Thank you. I loved that flick!
d

Fate is my mistress, mother of the cruel abomination that is hope.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Little Boo

A movie question

Hi, I know this is my first post, and that I won't post anything other than thank you for the answer, but I have a question about a movie. It's a horror movie I watched about 15-18 years ago. It's about a group of people in a house or a small building that is haunted. I remember that when they entered the house all doors and windows shut and the bars on the windows locked, so they were trapped. There was one ghost in the house, and I think some sort of a cross, that when someone had it the ghost couldn't hurt him. And at the end of the movie they lured the ghost in basement and locked it there, and the lock was actually that cross.

That's the best description I can remember. Anyone knows this movie?
Old 12-27-2010, 01:21 PM
I Just Don't Give a Damn.

Location: in your house standing behind you with a chrome ball of death
"House On Haunted Hill" by any chance?
Old 12-27-2010, 09:33 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorzack View Post
"House On Haunted Hill" by any chance?
Nope. Some more info, I think i watched it about 1992. And I think I remembered one more scene, where this one guy was alone, the ghost opened one window so he could escape. But when he jumped out of the windows and fell to the groud, the ground turned to something like quick sand and sucked him in.

Anyone else?
Old 12-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Banned

I'm sure this is way off but Demon Knight?
Old 12-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistinas666 View Post
I'm sure this is way off but Demon Knight?
Hmm. Still no. I just wanna say that when I watched this movie I was maybe 5-6 years old, so some of my descriptions maybe wrong.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Banned

Ok-to start this was not a horror movie but I didn't want to start a whole thread over this silly question.I was fairly young(13 or less so 1990 or before) when I saw this movie:

A young boy rescues his grandfather from a nursing home and they go on the lamb. I remember little more than that other than it must have come out around the same time as Rambo 2, Stand By Me, and Life Force(just a timeline reference, not accurate).

I may not remember right but it seems like they may have been in the desert. The boys father(the grandfathers son) was searching for them and my memory is hazy but i seem to remember horses and a six shooter.

Sorry for the vague details but any help would be great!
Old 01-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Whip In My Valise

I remember an old sci-fi/horror movie about these mollusk-like creatures created in a lab. The only scene I remember distinctly was the scientists trying to kill the creatures with cows loaded with radiation and the creatures dropping from the trees onto the radioactive cows. Not much to go on, but anyone know this film?

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods