Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-22-2004, 07:04 PM
Scares Little Kids

my little eye

Has anyone seen this film yet? I saw it last year at a film festival but I think it has a pretty wide release now. As far as gore goes it's very tame but the atmosphere's really creepy because it's so claustrophobic. Any opinions?
Old 01-22-2004, 07:18 PM
Banned

I thought you were gonna start playing the game for a second. I had my ranting insult all ready and everything...:(
Old 01-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Little Boo

Send a message via AIM to Digital Murders
Re: my little eye

Quote:
Originally posted by kali
Has anyone seen this film yet? I saw it last year at a film festival but I think it has a pretty wide release now. As far as gore goes it's very tame but the atmosphere's really creepy because it's so claustrophobic. Any opinions?
Care to elaborate?

I spy with my little eye....something big. And no Sam, it isn't your penis.
Old 01-22-2004, 07:36 PM
Banned

my prison-rape scar?
Old 01-22-2004, 07:46 PM
Little Boo

Send a message via AIM to Digital Murders
Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
my prison-rape scar?
lol
Old 01-22-2004, 07:48 PM
Banned

seriously. I did time after robbing a Quick Trip (gas station) and got raped in prison. After which I've been kinda bitter, and I act like an asshole here as a kind of catharsis. I put on a big front, but all the ganging up on me has really hurt. I'm glad at least some of you have kinda stood up for me.:(
Old 01-22-2004, 07:55 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Re: my little eye

Quote:
Originally posted by kali
I've heard good things about it but have not seen it yet. Looking forward to it. Sounds kind of like the horror version of The Real World.
Old 01-23-2004, 02:49 AM
Evil Dead

MY LITTLE EYE

Yeah, I've really been wanting to see this one lately. Read some really good reviews.

For another great take on reality TV (done horror style), check out SERIES 7. It's fantastic, and from the very first minute I felt as if I were watching a real who on TV, not something that was purely fiction. I was on the edge of my seat wondering who would "win." Crazy . . . .

Also been wanting to see, speaking of horror takes on reality TV, THE COLLINGSWOOD STORY and $LASHER$. Anyone know if either of these is any good? The trailers really hooked me . . . .

J.N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html
Old 01-23-2004, 06:02 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

Re: Re: my little eye

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I've heard good things about it but have not seen it yet. Looking forward to it. Sounds kind of like the horror version of The Real World.
you...haven't...seen...it??!!
you, avenger??!!

anyway, it wasn't bad, not a good movie, kinda overrated, but it's good anyways
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 01-23-2004, 07:31 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Re: MY LITTLE EYE

Quote:
Originally posted by dmihatmttl
For another great take on reality TV (done horror style), check out SERIES 7. It's fantastic, and from the very first minute I felt as if I were watching a real who on TV, not something that was purely fiction. I was on the edge of my seat wondering who would "win." Crazy . . . .

Also been wanting to see, speaking of horror takes on reality TV, THE COLLINGSWOOD STORY and $LASHER$. Anyone know if either of these is any good? The trailers really hooked me . . . .

J.N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html
I love Series 7. It's the best of the reality show flicks and it was written before tv became obsessed with them.

Slashers is ok. Nothing spectacular. The funniest part is that it's a Japanese show and they have cheerleaders and stuff.