Old 06-22-2012, 12:23 PM
Hellraiser

REAL ZOMBIES! Something weird Part 2

OK - I know SOME of you just dismiss me but I promise something is happening.

I credit my buddy Isak for pointing out a series of "coincidental" events that line up to point to SOMETHING serious happening.

FACT: earthquakes hit New Zealand and Australia
FACT: major earthquake/tsunami hits Japan
FACT: lots of strange objects start appearing on beaches
FACT: strange radiation starts leaking around everywhere

So - put it all together and it seems CLEAR TO ME that something has emerged in the ocean - either by accident or on purpose - like some kind of Atlantis or something - seismic shifts and all kinds of objects from this city/ship appearing.

NOW, consider this FACT!

FACT: people all across the US (mainly NEAR THE COASTS) start behaving like Zombies
and, FACT: The US Centre for Disease Control DENIES it is an outbreak - I think this is the CLEAREST evidence yet that SOMETHING is happening - why else would they be so quick to deny anything is HAPPENING??!!

So - what is IT?? That is the big question and I personally feel that HORROR fans are the PERFECT people to solve the puzzle!! WE are the folks who spend time IMAGINING the UNIMAGINEABLE! Scientists don't have the CAPACITY to think the way we do.

SO - the QUESTION TO ALL OF YOU is: ARE YOU READY TO CONTEMPLATE WHAT IS HAPPENING???
Old 06-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

Earth is undergoing many changes due to the magnetic pole reversal that is in progress and it will be many years before it is finished leading to many more earthquakes and eruptions.

Atlantis will not rise until after the pole shift, although the tuaoi stone is still active which is why things still disappear in the Bermuda triangle occasionally.

The government has more experiments going on that we will ever know about. Better not to think about it and enjoy your life while you are here because just like the coming asteroid in 2153 there is nothing you can do about it.
Old 06-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Banned

Old 06-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Banned

americans acting like zombies,japan and nz having earthquakes

i dont see whats new about this.
Old 06-23-2012, 04:28 AM
♥ Xenomorph Love ♥

I've seen these links being made around the internet a few times now. The majority of humans in general act like zombies and cannibalism is nothing new. :p

As for the earthquakes, they have been happening for, for . . . well a really, really long time!

What strange objects in particular have appeared on beaches? The ocean is such a mystery that to not expect weird things appearing from time to time would be madness!

I'm not dismissing what you're saying.

The truth is out there. ;)
Old 07-22-2012, 08:39 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
I believe that the end of the world will be a Zombie apocolypse.

Here's a video and a few strange objects that washed ashore. All these clips are from Hollywood, Florida which is very close to Miami. Except the rocks on the beach that is in California.

http://youtu.be/7nr9CoGCwqU

Very strange :D