Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies

Old 05-20-2004, 02:54 AM
Evil Dead

waz that the one that they didnt have Micheal in? i havnt seen it, but it sounds gay

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." – Dr. Seuss

"Someone called actors 'sculptors in snow.' Very apt. In the end, it's all nothing." – Vincent Price

The Oldest and Stongest Emotion of Man is Fear- H.P Lovecraft

Six bottles went down the drain
One hour's a waste of time
I'd ask if you feel the same
Still pushin that chance to try
Your breath in this cool room chill
Long hair that blows side to side
You speak and make time stand still
And each time you walk right on by
Old 05-20-2004, 10:23 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Halloween 3 would be a cool movie if it wasn't in the Halloween franchise and was on it's own.

I didn't mind Blade too much. But I know what you two were saying about the pussified vampires we get in our films nowadays. Did you like Dracula 2000 though? I thought they did Dracula pretty cool in that. They made him a total heartless badass. (The way a vampire should be! They're inspired by Vlad The Impaler for fucks sake!)

Worst movie I've seen... Hmmm.... This is a tough one.

-Chopping Mall was pretty shitty.

-Infested was the worst post-2000 one I've seen. Horrible CGI, acting, plot, and direction.

-The Creeps really sucked. I thought a movie about a bunch of midget sized monsters would be cool, but I was waaay off.

-Full Moon Pictures are usually hit or miss. Some are really good and some are terrible.

-I love Troma, because like someone said, they're well aware that they are putting out a low budget gorefest and don't take themselves too seriously. Anyone seen Redneck Zombies? Hahaha. I laughed so hard I almost crapped my pants.

-Lucio Fulci's Zombie has got to be one of the most over-rated films I've ever made the mistake of purchasing.

-I always thought the Leprechaun movies sucked. I guess the new ones aren't as bad because they go for a cheesier approach, but I thought the first couple sucked. Not scary even a little bit.

-Lunch Meat was pretty much the lowest budget one I've seen. (It reminded me of something me and my friends could have put together when we were still in high school.)

-Breeders was lame.

-Demonic Toys sucked.

...Damn... I spend too much time watching really shitty horror movies.
Old 05-27-2004, 11:13 AM
Evil Dead

The stupidest horror movie in my oppion is Dog Soilders
Old 05-27-2004, 12:03 PM
Something about a pillow

Feardotcom.

I cannot think of words to describe how much I hate this movie. It makes me want to scoop out my own eyes with a spoon, just thinking about watching it again. I can't get over it. I am actually angry with everyone who had a part in making it. No other movie comes close to how much I hate this one.

I just hated it oh so much.
Old 05-27-2004, 12:16 PM
Something about a pillow

Quote:
Originally posted by kpropain
Sleepy Hollow High - I saw this dvd in a gas station for 3 bucks and figured what the hell I'll get it and see what it's about.
Big mistake a total piece of shit for a film. Horrible acting, story and effects. Pretty much had to have toothpicks to keeps my eyes open through this turd of a movie. If you see it in stores or blockbuster or something avoid it like the plague.

I love how they advertise that they only go 3.5 stars. hehehe
Old 05-27-2004, 12:42 PM
Banned

well, 3.5/4 IS a pretty good rating
Old 05-27-2004, 01:07 PM
Something about a pillow

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
well, 3.5/4 IS a pretty good rating
yes, but look what publication (?) it's from.
Old 05-27-2004, 06:45 PM
Evil Dead

Thumbs down IT SUCKS THE BIG ONE !!!!!!

the ring is the worst movie. it fucking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2004, 06:53 PM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Quote:
Originally posted by orangestar
Feardotcom.

I cannot think of words to describe how much I hate this movie. It makes me want to scoop out my own eyes with a spoon, just thinking about watching it again. I can't get over it. I am actually angry with everyone who had a part in making it. No other movie comes close to how much I hate this one.

I just hated it oh so much.
Cannot agree more! Such a rip off of the Ring and Ringu, as I have said before!

I really am suprised that there are people who really hate The Ring. At least you would think they might like Ringu, even if they feel it was overrated. I admit, I still have many good foreign ones to see, but I thought these beat the crap out of a lot of shit put out by Hollywood over the last 20 years at least!
Old 05-28-2004, 03:00 PM
Evil Dead

Might just be "Dead and buried". But the problem with saying which movie is the worst, is that at one level it is so bad that it becomes funny. This movie is one of those.