#5001  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:04 PM
fortunato's Avatar
fortunato fortunato is offline
mostly ghostly?

 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Green Hill Zone
Posts: 6,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geddy View Post
Awesome episode. So refreshing to actually see an episode for the first time again.
Absolutely. I loved how restrained it was, except for the powerful (!!!) climax. Didn't try to cram too much in; it was just perfect.

Also, did you hear that Vince Gilligan said that season 5 will be the last?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5002  
Old 07-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Geddy's Avatar
Geddy Geddy is offline
Atrocity Exhibition

 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Posts: 8,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunato View Post
Absolutely. I loved how restrained it was, except for the powerful (!!!) climax. Didn't try to cram too much in; it was just perfect.

Also, did you hear that Vince Gilligan said that season 5 will be the last?
No I hadn't heard that actually, bummer. I'm sure if it is the last season the new episodes will be crazy though.

And, yeah the ending was pretty messed up didn't see it coming at all.
__________________
Touching from a distance, further all the time.
Reply With Quote
  #5003  
Old 07-22-2011, 09:35 AM
fortunato's Avatar
fortunato fortunato is offline
mostly ghostly?

 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Green Hill Zone
Posts: 6,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geddy View Post
No I hadn't heard that actually, bummer. I'm sure if it is the last season the new episodes will be crazy though.

And, yeah the ending was pretty messed up didn't see it coming at all.
It actually makes me feel very good about the whole thing, because that means that it will end at its peak and not fade out like so many shows do.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5004  
Old 07-22-2011, 08:53 PM
The Villain's Avatar
The Villain The Villain is offline
Evil is Better

 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 6,449
After hearing about how amazing Breaking Bad is, i decided to check it out so i just watched the first episode of the first season.

So far, so good. I'm intrigued.
Reply With Quote
  #5005  
Old 07-23-2011, 09:10 PM
fortunato's Avatar
fortunato fortunato is offline
mostly ghostly?

 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Green Hill Zone
Posts: 6,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
After hearing about how amazing Breaking Bad is, i decided to check it out so i just watched the first episode of the first season.

So far, so good. I'm intrigued.
Ah, you're in for it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5006  
Old 07-24-2011, 07:58 AM
The Villain's Avatar
The Villain The Villain is offline
Evil is Better

 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 6,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunato View Post
Ah, you're in for it.
I'll let you know what i think
Reply With Quote
  #5007  
Old 07-24-2011, 08:24 AM
leezuki's Avatar
leezuki leezuki is offline
Love is like dying
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 1,729
did anybody watch dexter,i still not watched any of them yet.
Reply With Quote
  #5008  
Old 07-24-2011, 08:25 AM
The Villain's Avatar
The Villain The Villain is offline
Evil is Better

 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 6,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by leezuki View Post
did anybody watch dexter,i still not watched any of them yet.
I love that show. It's my favorite show actually. You should definitely check it out.
Reply With Quote
  #5009  
Old 07-24-2011, 08:35 AM
leezuki's Avatar
leezuki leezuki is offline
Love is like dying
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 1,729
i think i will,i have been meaning to for so long never got round to it,i think i will buy the first season now.everybody i talk to likes it.
Reply With Quote
  #5010  
Old 07-24-2011, 08:37 AM
The Villain's Avatar
The Villain The Villain is offline
Evil is Better

 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 6,449
I didnt actually watch it at first either. I didnt start until the 4th season was on TV. But i quickly caught up and watched the 5th season as it aired.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:34 AM.