Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-08-2003, 12:01 PM
Hellraiser

Angry Dreamcatcher

ok. well i saw this movie in theaters a long time ago. and i wanted to say something about it. def. when i saw it..it was not what i thought it was gonna be. but at least if you're gonna think that about a movie...you would be hoping for a more pleasant suprise right? ok well..it was freaky in some ways..kinda spooky. however, i dont think this was King's best work...at all. i was just slighty disapointed. i didn't hate the movie..however..i didn't like it as much as i would have liked. does anyone agree w/ me?

*Samantha Jo Sholtz*
Old 11-08-2003, 12:13 PM
Evil Dead

I disliked this movie a tremedous deal.. I think there was anothe thread about this movie not sure where at though.. I know a lot of people said they disliked this movie in it though.

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 11-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Hellraiser

yeah i thought there was. but yeah....i also read that King is done writing. which kinda blows..but i also read that there are many books and movies to be made that we just havn't hear about yet.

*Samantha Jo Sholtz*
Old 11-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Evil Dead

Stephen king is through... I dont like any of his new stuff. Books or movies....

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 11-08-2003, 03:30 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Dreamcatcher was a huge disappointment for me. I'm a Jason Lee/Tom Sizemore fan and the movie still blew.
Old 11-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Dreamcatcher was a huge disappointment for me. I'm a Jason Lee/Tom Sizemore fan and the movie still blew.
very well said avenger... BTW where the hell have you been?? man this forum has fucked up in the past few days... I was wondering if it dissapointed you and u left, but then I thought maybe you have been busy.... :)

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 11-08-2003, 05:48 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
very well said avenger... BTW where the hell have you been?? man this forum has fucked up in the past few days... I was wondering if it dissapointed you and u left, but then I thought maybe you have been busy.... :)
Yeah, I leave for a few days and things go to the shitter. LOL. Been busy, you know, trying to figure out what to do with my life. That sort of crap. I was a little disappointed with all the shenanigans but I know pretty much who's behind it and I can overlook them. Thanks for wondering.
Old 11-08-2003, 06:19 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Yeah, I leave for a few days and things go to the shitter. LOL. Been busy, you know, trying to figure out what to do with my life. That sort of crap. I was a little disappointed with all the shenanigans but I know pretty much who's behind it and I can overlook them. Thanks for wondering.
you are welcome bro

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 11-09-2003, 05:57 AM
Horror Fan

I thought it was a great, good movie. Not King's best work, but still scary. Go figure.
Old 11-09-2003, 06:10 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
This movie was fuckin weird. It tried to be 5 movies in one:mad: It was ok, but there was way to many subplots.