Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 01-19-2011, 07:01 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman1 View Post
99.97% sure

. THE
E V IL

............................... (1978)
It looks a lot like it. I think this is the one. Thanks :D:D:D
Old 01-24-2011, 05:23 PM
Little Boo

would love to find out the name of an old movie i saw years back, a bunch of kids in the woods come across this house and stuff, they see big black figure at top of stairs, they try and get out and someone gets halved in 2 as thry try to escape form window, also i think their is a preist in it and something to do with a round saw blade that jumps into a guys chest and starts going round. Possible name in my mind is THE EXECUTIONER or something similar, would llove to find out the name of the movie and if its still around... I'm thinking 1970's early 80's
Old 01-24-2011, 09:44 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
This isnt a horror movie at all but its driving me bezerk. Its a childrens cartoon in which this little boy entered this dream world. I remember that he enters the dream world via this hot air balloon. Another part I remember is when he opens thees giant doors with a lock on them that contain all this black sludge (which is bad and ultimately starts flooding the dream world. I also remember the boy got this cepter (sp?) from the king of the dream world at one point.

any ideas?

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman1 View Post
At the risk of being banned and branded by The Devil and the Board for this not being horror, I sought an answer, and posted this on Yahoo Answers. Devil have mercy on my body. :eek:
The answer came, born of woman:

I hope this is it. :(
Oh the morality!!!!!! It couldn't be further away from HoRRoR

Thats not it.:( Thanks for the attempt though.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Little Boo

Reincarnation movie

I'm trying to think of this movie I saw maybe about 15 years, It didn't seem old at the time so I assume it was made around 1990 or so. I can only remember little bits and pieces.

These two guys entered what looked to be an old European style mansion with, I think, the mission of investigating a guy/group that was reincarnating humans or monsters or something of that kind. At some point its like they discover underground catacombs with rooms with secret books on how to perform reincarnation. After they look at a few books and find other reincarnation related items they decide to look around more then they find trouble.

The last part I vividly remember is they walked into this large room with pits on the floor and their candle died in the wind, after they re-light the candle a big monster (I guess a messed up reincarnation experiment) was in dudes face. I believe I probably ran out of the room at this point.

I have been dying to know what this movie was ever since! PLEASE HELP!:D
Old 01-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Little Boo

Need to know about a trailer I saw

Seriously... I need your professed expertise. I just joined and posted this in my newbie intro because I was desperate. Can you help?

I'm a huge fan of horror. Love it. Look forward to anything new coming out. Always looking for new trailers.

I saw one late one night that had a train moving slowly through a post-apocolyptic country-side with travellers in a cargo unit, not a passenger car. They looked tired and defeated and no one spoke. It had a feel of the people in the depression era. You could tell something major had happened by some of the things they passed, blood on walls, bodies hanging, people peaking through windows.

Suddenly the approach a tunnel and the passengers start to tense up, as they go in, they start to arm themselves (I think), and as it gets darker, the train stops, and you hear rustling in the darkeness. Suddenly, I think it's creatures or zombies rush at them.

Am I nuts? I haven't been able to find this again since that night. I could have sworn it was titled the Horde, but that ended up a French cops, bad guys, and zombies film. Didn;t suck, but wasn't the one.

One friend thinks it might be for a video game, but I'd swear it was human actors, not CGI. Another thinks I've watched so many movies, I dreamed it up.

Did I? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?

Thanks so much,
Lupita in Tucson
Old 01-26-2011, 10:27 PM
I have arms and legs.

Alright, I saw a movie some years ago I do not remember how long time ago it was, but It's not earlier than 1980. (I think so) and there was some teenagers recording a movie in the woods but there was like mutants with like 4 fingers or something.. I do not remember much from it.. You may think it sounds like Wrong Turn or something but They Where recording a movie, as I said. Anyone knows what movie I talk about?
Old 01-30-2011, 07:00 AM
Little Boo

Angry Help!

Ok, i know this is going to be hard (iv been trying for a long time).

Im tying to remember the title of a horror book (do not remember name or author...obviously). i only remember reading the book in high school, around 1991, 1992 or 1993. The things i remember about the book are it was about this group of creatures (hairy, ape like i believe) that live in the woods killing people. one scene i remember is toward the end, the group of creatures has this family trapped in a house, but some how the family kill the things. the creatures chase a person though a corn field and kill him. one of the creatures kills a chicken and masturbates (don't ask). this is all i remember, hope someone can help cause i am going friggen NUTS here.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:32 PM
Little Boo

Trying to remember the name of a movie I saw about 2 maybe 3 years ago.

This guy and his fiance were going to find his brothers killer or he was lost in this area. I remember there being a dead family going around in camper beating people and there being people in cages.

After someone died and they were like a ghost they would say to the living person "Why didn't you save me?" and disappear.

I remember something about people being killed having an eye taken out and in order to put the souls at rest they had to burn the eyes. In the end they destroyed the main killers eye but at the end the brother and his fiance were in a motel and the killer was outside in his truck with the headlights pointing in and the fiance going "why didn't you save me?"
Old 02-21-2011, 03:25 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
I am trying to remember the name of a TV series, I have a vague idea that it is called the Thing, however I have now looked at several movies and series named the Thing and none of them are the right one so I might be mistaken here.

The series is about a quiet town by the sea, suddenly they become terrorized by a giant octopus. They go out to kill the octopus and manage to get it, but then it turns out it was just a baby so his mother is coming and she is not pleased.

I would love to know the name of this so I could look it up and see if I could find a DVD of it for I would like to see it again.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods