Old 10-10-2004, 12:58 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Ringo Starr's Former Home Haunted

Robbie Williams Is Obsessed With Ghosts

London: Angels singer Robbie Williams has revealed that he saw ghosts while living in former Beatles drummer Ringo Starr's Los Angeles house.

"When I moved out, the removal men wouldn't go in because of the old lady sitting in the chair," Britain's Radio One quoted Robbie as saying.

"Ringo's son, Zak Starkey, said to me: 'I hear you're in my old place,' because his dad used to own it. And he asked if I'd seen the children in the garden and the old lady. Well, I never saw the kids but, but the old lady certainly kept cropping up," he added.

Robbie went on to say that after his 'spooky experience' in Ringo's home, he intends to launch a new career as a TV psychic.

The pop star further revealed that he is obsessed with the paranormal theme and is keen to host his own programme on the subject.

"I want to do a whole TV series on paranormal things. I'm really intrigued. I'm pretty open for it to be real, but I'm also quite open for it to be the power of suggestion too. I just want to find out. I really want to I really want to get a TV show, perhaps on Living TV," said Robbie.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be