Old 09-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Man Brings Chainsaw To Bar Brawl

Man Accused Of Trying To Attack Others With Chainsaw

Closing time at one San Antonio bar turns into a scene right out of a horror film, after a man allegedly tried to attack a group of people with a chainsaw.

Witnesses say a man was thrown out of Double T's bar for starting fights, but once he left, they say he didn't stop. He allegedly came to his truck, pulled out a chainsaw and went back after them.

Eric Kung and his friends headed into the bar like they normally do, but it turned into a night they'll never forget.

"We walked in and this gentleman started harassing my friend, calling him a bunch of racial slurs," said James Hansen.

"When I first walked in, he was calling me the n-word," said Eric Kung.

The bar staff had to physically remove 31-year-old Rodney Wade Gottschalk, but the fighting didn't stop there.

"We thought he left, so me and Eric came outside to smoke a cigarette," said Doug Abrams.

"The next thing I know, the guy comes running from his truck with a chainsaw," said Kung.

They ran inside and locked the bar door behind them, but they say the nightmare continued when he tried to cut through the glass.

"He was actually trying to come through the door with the chainsaw, coming to get me," said Kung.

They say he looked crazed. Even the police had a tough time controlling him.

"The cops almost had to hog-tie him," said Kung.

No one was hurt in the attack, so these men can look back and laugh. But while it was happening, kung didn't think it was funny.

"I was scared," Kung said. "I'm not going to lie. Anyone who says they weren't scared getting chased with a chainsaw is a liar"

Again no one was hurt in the incident. Gottschalk is still in the Bexar County Jail. He's being charged with criminal mischief, deadly conduct and resisting arrest.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 10-01-2004, 06:33 PM
Living Dead

Must be a Tobe Hooper fan! (remember guys, NO one was hurt, so it's okay to make jokes) :P
They make...Headcheese! They take the head and they scrape out all the flesh, except for the tongue! They use the muscles... the eyes, the jowels, the ligements and everything! They don't throw nothing away!
Old 10-02-2004, 06:48 AM
Now she has us.

what a looney... he should be sectioned

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>