Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Axe Murders Blamed On Marijuana High

Marijuana Smoker Beheads Two Women

BLANTYRE, Malawi - A Malawian man believed to be high on marijuana beheaded two women with an axe Friday, police in the southern African country said.

The man, in his mid-20s, beheaded a 52-year-old woman while she worked in her garden with her daughter and did the same to a 68-year-old friend who came to the daughter's aid, police spokesman Kelvin Maigwa told Reuters.

"The unsuspecting woman greeted the stranger who threw the axe at her, aiming at the chest," Maigwa said.

He said police found marijuana, or hemp, when they searched the suspect's home.

"The house was full of stench from recently smoked hemp. We believe he had an overdose of the hemp that made him go berserk," Maigwa said, adding that the walls of the house bore quotations from famous reggae songs.

Police have launched a manhunt for the killer, who fled into the woods after the attacks.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 09-26-2004, 01:44 AM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
ok first off you cant get high smoking hemp

hemp contains no thc (the chemical that makes you high)

hemp just comes from the stems....

and second WTF????? i have never met any potheads that get violent EVER!!! not to mention beheaded some folks

damn that is crazy

AREA: infinite.
The Hitchickers guide to the galaxy provides this definition of the word infinite.
Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow thats big," time. Infinity is just so big that, by comparison, bigness itself looks really quite titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept were trying to get across here.

IMPORTS: none
It is impossible to import things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things in from.

EXPORTS: none
(see imports)
Old 09-26-2004, 09:15 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
Originally posted by Malicious_Mirth
ok first off you cant get high smoking hemp

hemp contains no thc (the chemical that makes you high)

hemp just comes from the stems....

and second WTF????? i have never met any potheads that get violent EVER!!! not to mention beheaded some folks

damn that is crazy
Definetly. When i get high i dont want to stand up let alone kill someone. But you are very right about not getting high offa hemp...its fucking impossible..
Old 09-27-2004, 10:07 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

Quote:
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Definetly. When i get high i dont want to stand up let alone kill someone. But you are very right about not getting high offa hemp...its fucking impossible..

lol

sooo tru

you know how i know

well i will share with you

when i was a naive little kid about 14 or so i tried it and all i got was a headache and a sore throat HAHAHA!!!

The Hitchickers guide to the galaxy provides this definition of the word infinite.
Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow thats big," time. Infinity is just so big that, by comparison, bigness itself looks really quite titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept were trying to get across here.

It is impossible to import things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things in from.

(see imports)
Old 09-27-2004, 10:20 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
lol

sooo tru

you know how i know

when i was a naive little kid about 14 or so i tried it and all i got was a headache and a sore throat HAHAHA!!!
HAHAH i used to be the biggest pothead in Brookings. But i decided it was unhealthy and i was wasting my mind so i quit. Pretty easy to quit for me though..
Old 09-29-2004, 10:44 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

Quote:
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
HAHAH i used to be the biggest pothead in Brookings. But i decided it was unhealthy and i was wasting my mind so i quit. Pretty easy to quit for me though..
man i am glad it was easy for ya....i had a really tough time with it......i smoked every day for three years and when i quit i had real withdrawals.....i couldnt sleep for three days i had absolutely no appetite for like 4 days and i was cravin that shit like mad........but now i am cool i have a couple of cravings but nothin that i cant deal with and i am sooo glad i quit.....i can actually think now LMAO!!!!

(see imports)
Old 10-01-2004, 05:41 PM
Living Dead

I thought pot heads were supposed to be calm and lathargic.
They make...Headcheese! They take the head and they scrape out all the flesh, except for the tongue! They use the muscles... the eyes, the jowels, the ligements and everything! They don't throw nothing away!
Old 10-01-2004, 06:47 PM
Banned

He said police found marijuana, or hemp, when they searched the suspect's home.

I think this means that at the time of the press release the plant had not yet been tested positive for THC.To keep themselves from looking foolish incase it was just hemp, they probably decided to say marijuana or hemp.
Old 10-01-2004, 06:57 PM
Banned

lol

sooo tru

you know how i know

Okay, so on the 28th of last month you tried it once.

Quote:
man i am glad it was easy for ya....i had a really tough time with it......i smoked every day for three years and when i quit i had real withdrawals.....i couldnt sleep for three days i had absolutely no appetite for like 4 days and i was cravin that shit like mad........but now i am cool i have a couple of cravings but nothin that i cant deal with and i am sooo glad i quit.....i can actually think now LMAO!!!!

Now on the 30th you say you did it all the time and had heroin-like withdrawls when you quit.I can smell the ate-up bullshit, I had no idea that it was possible to smell bullshit through the internet.You are a fucktard.
Old 10-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

Quote:
Originally posted by Sistinas
lol

sooo tru

you know how i know

Okay, so on the 28th of last month you tried it once.

Now on the 30th you say you did it all the time and had heroin-like withdrawls when you quit.I can smell the ate-up bullshit, I had no idea that it was possible to smell bullshit through the internet.You are a fucktard.

sistinas wtf are you talking about, you have absolutely no bearing on this conversation and you obviously cant read worth a damn..........

and i am 21 years old you fukin child......keep up with shit......ok i will break it down for you, you naive little cunt.....when i was 14 i tried smokin hemp....when i moved to college at 18 i started smokin for three years straight.....then at 21 i moved back to Ms. and quit.......is it all better now....can you process this, or do i need to clarify further......and wtf is up with you do you always try to talk shit to everyone.........

(see imports)

Last edited by Malicious_Mirth; 10-01-2004 at 10:31 PM.