Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Your funeral... my trial

Dionaea House

I wasn't really sure what forum this should go in, but it seems to fit best here, as it is horror fiction of a sort. Anyway, check this out. It's basically a haunted house story told through email and blog entries. No, it's not as silly as it sounds. I consider myself to be very hardened as far as horror lit goes, but this whole thing gave me the willies. Definitely one of the coolest things I've found in my trawls through the web.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:24 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I take it that you've read the whole thing right? Blogs included?

Do you know anything about this Jack Parsons dude? Creepy SOB, if you dont already know.

By the way, I want to thank you for posting this...it's kept me busy for the past few hours. Very creepy stuff, thanks!
Old 09-03-2006, 05:29 AM
Your funeral... my trial

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It creeped me right the hell out too.

I've read a little about Jack Parsons, but I didn't know anything about him previously. What I find most interesting about him are the mysterious circumstances in which he died. Another victim of Hubbard or... something else?
Old 09-04-2006, 12:10 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Its creepy how many things like this lead back to Hubbard/ Scientology.

Anyway, this story has been on my mind alot lately. Very, very thought provoking.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to azathoth777 Send a message via Yahoo to azathoth777
Quote:
Originally posted by noctuary
Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It creeped me right the hell out too.

I've read a little about Jack Parsons, but I didn't know anything about him previously. What I find most interesting about him are the mysterious circumstances in which he died. Another victim of Hubbard or... something else?
Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of.... is an excellent book about Jack Parson. A very interesting life.....
i demand and expect quality.
right now, once and for all.
quality time.