Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 03-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Little Boo

I watched the movie on Youtube. For some reason, I remember the tree sucking the body dry leaving the carcass all shrived up. Also, thought the movie was a quite a bit higher in quality. But, then again the film was in better shape nearly 50 years ago. Despite the slight differences, the plot is very close to my fundamental memory of it. Vaguely remember the rabbit getting fed to the tree.

Did they do any remake of this movie incorporating the blood sucking tree?

Maybe my mind and imagination conjured up an image much scarier than what was portrayed in the movie. My imagination running away with me. I was 3 years old at the time this movie was released, only a few years older when it was it was most likely aired on television.

RZanrico

Last edited by RZanrico; 03-02-2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:08 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZanrico View Post
I watched the movie on Youtube. For some reason, I remember the tree sucking the body dry leaving the carcass all shrived up. Also, thought the movie was a quite a bit higher in quality. But, then again the film was in better shape nearly 50 years ago. Despite the slight differences, the plot is very close to my fundamental memory of it. Vaguely remember the rabbit getting fed to the tree.

Did they do any remake of this movie incorporating the blood sucking tree?

Maybe my mind and imagination conjured up an image much scarier than what was portrayed in the movie. My imagination running away with me. I was 3 years old at the time this movie was released, only a few years older when it was it was most likely aired on television.

RZanrico
Maneater of Hydra 1967 aka Bloodsuckers & Island of the Doomed?

Old 03-13-2018, 10:20 AM
Little Boo

Unhappy Need help finding a specific horror movie

Heya, new member here. Registered to hopefully get some help regarding this one horror movie. I would like to know it's name.
All I remember is there was this one main character, a guy, who died or had some serious injury and ended up in the hospital. He was on his way to the after life but was revived in the hospital. After that he would see ghosts or souls of dead people, or hear their words from television, the elevator or other equipment. I think he was also able to see which people were about to die because they had a shining aura around them. And he tried to save them.

Anyway, I might be confusing 2 movies here or not, but if you get any idea on which movie I am talking about please let me know, or at least give me the name.

Thank you for anyone who replies.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:27 PM
That fucking Guy...

The seeing ghosts, and knowing who's going to die bit sound vaguely like "The Frighteners", but the rest doesn't.
Old 03-14-2018, 05:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturenas View Post
Heya, new member here. Registered to hopefully get some help regarding this one horror movie. I would like to know it's name.
All I remember is there was this one main character, a guy, who died or had some serious injury and ended up in the hospital. He was on his way to the after life but was revived in the hospital. After that he would see ghosts or souls of dead people, or hear their words from television, the elevator or other equipment. I think he was also able to see which people were about to die because they had a shining aura around them. And he tried to save them.

Anyway, I might be confusing 2 movies here or not, but if you get any idea on which movie I am talking about please let me know, or at least give me the name.

Thank you for anyone who replies.
White Noise 2.....perhaps

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0496436/?ref_=tt_rec_tt
Old 03-22-2018, 02:08 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
THANK YOU.
This is the exact movie I was looking for.
You are amazing :)
Old 03-30-2018, 03:18 AM
Little Boo

Identify and find 70's/80's horror film.

I'm trying to track down a horror film I watched as a kid.
It would have been circa late 70's early 80's and included a couple of 7 foot lumberjack type dudes that were terrorising and hunting down a group of people in the woods.
One particular scene I remember was that one of the attacks was when one of the 7 footers just took someone under water while they were swimming in the lake.
The movie ends when the last of them is killed off and a women kills the last one off by putting her arm down his throat and suffocating him.

Any help in the identifying the film name and year would be most appreciated.

Rod
Old 03-30-2018, 05:20 AM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodF View Post
I'm trying to track down a horror film I watched as a kid.
It would have been circa late 70's early 80's and included a couple of 7 foot lumberjack type dudes that were terrorising and hunting down a group of people in the woods.
One particular scene I remember was that one of the attacks was when one of the 7 footers just took someone under water while they were swimming in the lake.
The movie ends when the last of them is killed off and a women kills the last one off by putting her arm down his throat and suffocating him.

Any help in the identifying the film name and year would be most appreciated.

Rod

Just Before Dawn, 1981

Thumb resize.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082592/

All the death scenes and yours is in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8y_M8Minnw

Great backwoods slasher.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:50 AM
Little Boo

Thanks so much for that.

Yes that was the movie. :-)
Old 05-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Fitzroy

Game Warden Thriller Suspense Movie

I can't tell the era of when this movie was made. However it was about a game warden that hunted people that came to his forest and I believe later in the movie he tracks the survivors back to the city. I believe the protagonists are police of some sort because they were trying to hunt him down first from what i remember but he wipes out almost all of them. lol please find this movie name its been bothering me for almost a decade !!

I can show you a real Devil

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods