Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-13-2005, 03:07 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Teacher Chops Up Wife...Stores Her In Freezer

Teacher Chopped Up Wife And Put Her In Freezer

UK - A teacher murdered his wife then chopped up her body and put it in the freezer for his horrified father to discover, a court heard today.

The Old Bailey heard how the 35 year old teacher, who cannot be named for legal reasons, killed his wife with a violent punch to the head, shattering her jaw bone. He then left her to drown in her own blood, it was alleged.

He then set about disposing of the body, buying a deep freeze from Currys and an electric saw from Argos, the jury heard. He dismembered her corpse and stored it in the freezer.

The court heard how he had planned to dump the body, taking trips to see if he could find a suitable stop on the south coast or along the Thames.

But he abandoned that plan and instead flew to Japan. On the same day his father, who was searching for his son, broke into the house and made the gruesome discovery.

The defendant denies murder.

Crispin Aylett, prosecuting, told how the pair had married in the late 1990s. Although ostensibly successful the pair had their troubles, with the teacher's mother observing that the 38-year old wife treated him "like a slave", it was said.

"This is a particularly grim case", said Mr Aylett. "The evidence you will hear is of a distressing nature.

"The marriage was a difficult one. She was a strong willed woman and the defendant on the surface was of a much gentler disposition."

On May 22 last year the couple had a quarrel at their Surrey home during which he delivered a blow which fractured her jaw, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Instead of going to her aid he left the house. He left his wife to die - she appears to have died as a result of inhaling her own blood.

"The prosecution suggest the defendant's behaviour before, during and after reveal the deep loathing he must have had for his wife. Thereafter his only thoughts were to not being punished for what he had done."

He told people who inquired about her that she had gone to the Far East, the court heard.

Four days after her death he began preparing to cut up the body, said Mr Aylett.

"He bought the deep freeze from Currys and an electric saw from Argos. A few days later he bought a bow saw and dust sheets. At some point he cut up his wife's body into a number of parts which he then placed in the freezer.

"Having done that he turned his attention to the disposal of those parts. He did some reconnaissance and drove to the south coast looking for some secluded spot to throw them in the sea.

"He bought a bike and went out for a trip along tow paths by the river looking to throw them in the Thames. In the end his nerve failed him."

On June 7 he brought a ticket for Japan and left the following day leaving the dismembered corpse in the freezer. The same day his mother and father went to visit his home, forcing their way in to look for him.

Mr Aylett said: "The father noticed a humming sound coming from the freezer and as a result of what he discovered the police were called."

The teacher was eventually contacted via email and agreed to return to the UK. He admitted he had killed his wife but added that "he had panicked and then made a series of wrong choices".

The jury heard that his wife had a fiery temper and in the teacher's own words "didn't seem to know how to behave". But at the time he was also having an affair, the court was told.

The case continues.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 07-13-2005, 08:13 AM
Banned

Re: Teacher Chops Up Wife...Stores Her In Freezer

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Mr Aylett said: "The father noticed a humming sound coming from the freezer and as a result of what he discovered the police were called."
she was humming in the freezer ??
Old 07-13-2005, 09:59 AM
Evil Dead

scaryminda15

she must have got lonely hey wouldn't you start hummming too!
Old 07-13-2005, 02:46 PM
Sweeeeeeeet!

^^ Lol!

The new Edgar Allen Poe book (if he was still alive) "The Tell-Tale Humming from the Freezer."

"He's a chicken, I tell you! A giant chicken!"

Last edited by ABnormaL; 07-13-2005 at 02:57 PM.