Old 01-30-2006, 03:13 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
"The Bad Man Punted Baxter"

Police: Jogger Kicked Poodle Across Street, Dog Is Paralyzed

Edgewater, Maryland -- Police are looking for a jogger who kicked a toy poodle so hard that it landed on the other side of the street, leaving it paralyzed.

The 9-year-old, 4.5-pound poodle named Jacquelyn was at a veterinary hospital in Annapolis Friday, paralyzed from neck down. It is unclear if the paralysis is from structural damage or traumatic shock.

Witnesses told Anne Arundel County police the jogger kicked the dog three times after it ran up to him barking and nipping at his heels just before 9 a.m.

A tearful Janice Tippett, the poodle's owner, told The (Annapolis) Capital, "This guy is so bad. She did not deserve that. Neither me or her ever hurt anybody."

Tippett said she had opened the garage door to her townhouse just as the man jogged by and Jacquelyn ran out, barking.

Tippett said the man shoved Jacquelyn with his foot as the dog came up on his heels. Then he turned and kicked the animal, "... he stopped and did it again, this time 4 feet in the air and across the street."

Shirley Goodson, a hairdresser who works across the street, told The Capital, "I pulled into the parking lot just as the dog went flying in the air. It ... hit the ground and did not move, and that man did not stop, he kept on jogging."

A police spokesman said the man could face misdemeanor abuse of animal or criminal aggravated animal cruelty charges.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 01-30-2006, 06:10 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

......try that shit on a rottweiler! that guy was clearly having a shitty day.

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.