Old 08-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Banned

Rick & Morty

Anyone else like it? I found out they're making season 4 finally.

Last edited by Morningriser; 08-09-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old 11-23-2018, 11:32 AM
Banned

this is something that was never on any of the shows And the script is an actual transcript from a real court hearing. You guys wouldn't believe how fucked up this gets. It's fucking hilarious though!

Old 11-23-2018, 05:14 PM
That fucking Guy...

I enjoy it.
I thought the first few episodes were funny but a bit directionless.
The moment the "reality hop" happened in Rick potion #9 or whatever it was called, and they started continuing storylines and themes, it got pretty good.

As a sci-fi fan and an 80's kid, I find it quite rewarding. It's fun. It's disturbing. It's interesting and there's always some new fuckery going on.

Season 3 was great.

I heard they'd actually been green lit to make something like 6 more seasons now?
Old 11-23-2018, 06:39 PM
Banned

I haven't heard anything about six seasons but I do know they were greenlit a few months ago and start work on season 4 which is supposed to be 20 full episodes! I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted that long though because I'm thinking this is probably the most popular cartoon Adult Swim has ever had except for maybe Aqua Teen.

But seriously though, how fucking crazy would it have been to have been in that Courtroom during the real hearing?
Old 12-25-2018, 06:13 PM
Banned

Holy shit this had me laughing my ass off! I follow this guy who plays this VR game as Morty and apparently he ran into somebody playing as Rick and his voice is spot-on!
Old 12-26-2018, 02:47 PM
Banned

I taught him everything he knows...
*tink*
Old 02-11-2019, 04:45 PM
Banned

I got all three seasons sealed on DVD in the mail today that I bought on eBay for $20 and free shipping last week. This is an amazing deal and the evening come in the slipcase boxes with the mini comic books. I can't believe it took me this long to get these actually.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:43 AM
Evil Dead

The Eric Andre show is better. Some great horror moments on there.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:39 AM
Banned

The Eric Andre show was so stupid. The show has absolutely no meaning behind it, it gave Hannibal Buress a free ride, and half the celebrities who signed up to be on it had no idea just exactly how much they were going to be humiliated. I mean Eric Andre kept trying to grab Flavor Flav's dick which he didn't like, asking Vivica A fox which one of her parents she would rather fuck and then just bringing people on there who aren't celebrities at all and saying they are celebrities just to make them seem stupid. The show reminds me of practically everything else that comes on Late Night Adult Swim that looks like it was just thrown together last minute with the logic that the least it makes sense the more the fans will enjoy it.

I don't understand how you could compare a cartoon series to a live action fake interview show with such homoerotic undertones. That's like trying to determine which is better between a basketball goal and a baseball bat.

I realize Rick and Morty isn't for everyone, but to say that the Eric Andre show is better is just downright laughable.

Last edited by Morningriser; 02-12-2019 at 06:47 AM.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:08 AM
Evil Dead

What is it with homoerotic undertow with you?

Rick And Morty wasn't all that. I saw a couple of episodes. Meh. I find it a bit disgusting that he burps every few seconds.

I've never seen Andre grab anyone's dick, but I take your word for it.

I like it. And I don't like much. I like weird stuff. Rick and Morty ain't weird enough. Nor is that bloody evil dog cartoon.
Closed Thread