Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-24-2009, 02:31 PM
ornitos

Question

A beautiful women walks into a grocery story - with meat-eating zombies!

Which movie is the scene in this YouTube-clip from? (The sound is not from the movie).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWx9PeKqUrw

The movie would seem to be from the early seventies, but I'm not sure.

I'm up sleepless over this... Hope someone knows the answer!
Old 09-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Banned

Hur kunde han hugga av sig fingrarna på andra handen, när han redan huggit av alla på den första?

LOOKS LIKE ITS FROM A MUSIC VIDEO.

Last edited by newb; 09-24-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:27 PM
ornitos

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
LOOKS LIKE ITS FROM A MUSIC VIDEO.
No, it is not from a music video. The person who put the sound (a recitation of a poem) and the moviesequence together has just called the result a kind of music video.

The scene in the grocery store is from a movie. I hope that someone can help me figure out, or knows, which one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWx9PeKqUrw

Last edited by ornitos; 09-24-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:44 AM
spinelli009

Need help with a movie

When i was a little kid i watched this movie and it scared me to death. All i remember is a woman looking in a hole upstairs in a house with a ring on and the devil on the other side...she puts her hand in the hole and something happens...i know its not the legacy or the beyond...any help would be great in tracking this movie down
thanks
Old 09-27-2009, 12:59 PM
whatever gets you through

THE GATE - i'm 90% certain
Old 09-27-2009, 01:18 PM
spinelli009

the gate wasnt it...i scanned the movie to find no such scene but thanks for trying though:)
Old 09-27-2009, 02:02 PM
had438

Question UK Horror Movie; Please help with title.

I know it is annoying to ask, but I need help with a horror film title. I watched this movie at the dead of night, almost ten years ago. It seemed british/uk to me, as everyone seemed to have an accent.

The plot, from what I can remember, is a group of friends are in a large house/estate in the countryside. At the beginning of the film, its announced that a group of people have been murdering people and filming it, and they call themselves by a particular name, but I can't remember the name. The group of friends are murdered one by one, until its revealed one of the friends is part of this group and has been the one murdering everyone. I know at one point they end up at a movie theater and the serial killer cult are in the theater. The scenes were somewhat bloody, and the movie seemed pretty recent.

I know that was a weird plot, but it is all I can remember. If anyone can help with the title I would like to check it out again.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:41 PM
That fucking Guy...

Dead Babies/Mood swingers?
Old 09-27-2009, 03:48 PM
whatever gets you through

ok - if the 'hole' was a mirror then it was PRINCE OF DARKNESS by John Carpenter
Old 09-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Sounds like The Manipulator to me.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods