Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Toys & Props
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-21-2005, 10:56 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Gojira
Back when they were remaking TCM and alot of talk about the movie was going on I went to a store downtown that had old movie posters. The store had an Exorcist poster and a TCM 1974 movie poster. I didnt have the money to buy the poster it was priced at only $75 same for the Exorcist movie poster. I went back 3 days later to buy the TCM poster and it was gone. I have been kicking myself in the butt ever sinse DAMN IT. I could have bought that poster and sold it for a profit DAMN IT DAMN IT!! Oh well maybe next time.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:21 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Re: Movie Poster Collections

Quote:
Originally posted by Gojira
I have a complete collection of all 28 Godzilla movie posters 26 of the 28 Godzilla movie posters are Japanese posters and the other 2 are American posters. Of the 26 that are Japanese posters 24 of them are original Jap posters the other 2 are release Jap posters. The last 2 Godzilla movie posters I bought were Ghidora the 3 HeadedMonster 1964 original Jap poster which is worth about $850.00 and a Godzilla Final Wars Jap movie poster which is also the 50th Anniversary poster as well.
...not bad.i myself have nothing that exstensive.my collection does include an original friday the 13th(folded),hellraiser(mint),nightmare on elm street(mint),the crow(u.s. and british quad)as well as a crow signed by jim o'barr at the 94' st.louis dealer's convention.and a blade runner(original)in piss-poor shape.

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:58 PM
Evil Dead

Right now I have about 7 Godzilla movie posters up for sale I am giving 10% off for those who buy 2 on one order.
Old 01-26-2005, 02:55 AM
I Am Violence

i have no posters but my whole rooms walls are covered by 8 x10 photots of a bunch of bands all taped together then tacked to the walls.... i do how ever havea collection of the godzilla toys.. the ones that had that small red butto and made sounds from when i was a baby... i have to get them out and take a pic for you gojira
Old 01-26-2005, 06:52 AM
Evil Dead

Oh a sound button for some reason I was picturing a Godzilla figure with a shirt that had buttons lol. The last Godzilla figure I saw that had a sound button on the side was made by Trendmasters in the 1990s. As far as the 1980s go I dont remember if the Imperial Toy Godzilla figures made a sound. When you find out who made the figure you have let me know.
Old 01-26-2005, 04:18 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
Oh a sound button for some reason I was picturing a Godzilla figure with a shirt that had buttons lol. The last Godzilla figure I saw that had a sound button on the side was made by Trendmasters in the 1990s. As far as the 1980s go I dont remember if the Imperial Toy Godzilla figures made a sound. When you find out who made the figure you have let me know.
yeah my bad it was trendmaster and it was the 90's i got them when i was young and have them in storgae now
Old 01-26-2005, 05:13 PM
Evil Dead

I bought the Trendmaster figures back in the mid 90s myself because they were the 1st set of American Godzilla toy figs to come out in over 10 years and as a collector I didnt know if they would be the last line of American made Godzilla figures. Like you I have mine boxed up. I only bought the 2 packs where its Godzilla and another monster.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:45 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
I bought the Trendmaster figures back in the mid 90s myself because they were the 1st set of American Godzilla toy figs to come out in over 10 years and as a collector I didnt know if they would be the last line of American made Godzilla figures. Like you I have mine boxed up. I only bought the 2 packs where its Godzilla and another monster.
my list

godzilla
mechagodzilla
mothra
king gigdorah
mecha king
and more but i can't think of them right now
Old 01-26-2005, 06:14 PM
Evil Dead

If you really want to start a collection I suggest you start to buy Bandai figures for a couple of reasons 1 they look just like the monster in the movie very detailed 2 Bandai figures are cheap to buy and in time they will go up in value. Older bandai figures are expensive thats because they have gone up in value. If you cant afford the regular standerd 8inch figures then start off with the smaller 6inch bandai figures. You can get the figures from Clawmark toys they have the largest selection
http://www.clawmarktoys.com/ One more thing dont remove the tag from the figure a figure with a tag is worth more here is an example lets say I want to buy a 1993 Godzilla bandai figure 8inch standard size without tag it is worth $88 with tag its worth $135 a tag will make all the diffrence
Old 02-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Evil Dead

Greetings everyone I just wanted to let everyone know I just posted a few pictures of my Godzilla movie poster collection. There are 3 new posters 1 is the 1964 Ghidora the 3 HeadedMonster Japanese poster and the other 2 are both Godzilla Final Wars 50th Anniversary movie posters style A & style B posters. If you count there are 28 Godzilla movie posters 29 with style B