Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 03-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Little Boo

Thank you, both of you :)
Old 03-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Evil Dead

Help.

I can't think of a title for a film.

In the movie a cute blonde drives to a cabin in the woods. I believe it is snowy. Throughout the film, these lizard creatures attack her. This guy who tries to act like Bruce Campbell does his best to save her. There is this scene in a hardware store where the guy has to either pull one of the lizards out of his arm or the ladies arm. I think it is the ladies arm but I'm not sure. It has been a while. All I remember is the guy is a moron and the film is quite dumb. But I have been haunted by this film for a while now and am hoping one of you will be able to help. The movie has been on the Syfy Channel every so often.

Thanks.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:06 AM
No redeeming qualities

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabruce16 View Post
I can't think of a title for a film.

In the movie a cute blonde drives to a cabin in the woods. I believe it is snowy. Throughout the film, these lizard creatures attack her. This guy who tries to act like Bruce Campbell does his best to save her. There is this scene in a hardware store where the guy has to either pull one of the lizards out of his arm or the ladies arm. I think it is the ladies arm but I'm not sure. It has been a while. All I remember is the guy is a moron and the film is quite dumb. But I have been haunted by this film for a while now and am hoping one of you will be able to help. The movie has been on the Syfy Channel every so often.

Thanks.
Aberration
Old 03-24-2010, 08:30 AM
Evil Dead

I have a movie that I forgot the name too. I doubt anyone will be able to help me with this since my memory is very vague and it's not to specific.

I think it was one of the "tales from the cript" movies where there's a bunch of mini horror stories in the film.

Basically the mini story was about a genie, and how people who rubbed the lamp would get killed by the genie. I remember this one scene of a father running away from the genie and how the genie was chasing him. Then the father run's into a facility where each room had concrete walls so he thought he was safe. Then the genie starts to break through the walls very fast! Eventually he catches up to him and kills him.

Forgot the name of the movie lol
Old 03-25-2010, 09:25 AM
Evil Dead

Dangit.....*lol*...I knew no one would know....but my description wasn't the greatest. If I ever find out I'll post it up here. It was a good mini film!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:48 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorsniped View Post
I have a movie that I forgot the name too. I doubt anyone will be able to help me with this since my memory is very vague and it's not to specific.

I think it was one of the "tales from the cript" movies where there's a bunch of mini horror stories in the film.

Basically the mini story was about a genie, and how people who rubbed the lamp would get killed by the genie. I remember this one scene of a father running away from the genie and how the genie was chasing him. Then the father run's into a facility where each room had concrete walls so he thought he was safe. Then the genie starts to break through the walls very fast! Eventually he catches up to him and kills him.

Forgot the name of the movie lol
Wish You Were Here (The Haunt of Fear #22, November-December 1953), is a variation on W. W. Jacobs' famed short story "The Monkey's Paw." Businessman Ralph Jason (Richard Greene) is close to financial ruin. His wife Enid (Barbara Murray) discovers a Chinese figurine and wishes for a fortune. Ralph is killed on the way to his lawyer's office, the lawyer then advising Enid she will inherit a fortune from her deceased husband's life insurance plan. She uses her second wish to bring him back to the way he was just before the accident but learns that his death was due to a heart attack (caused by fright when he sees the figure of 'death' following him on a motorcycle). When she once again wishes for him to be brought back to life, wishing 'I just want him alive NOW, alive forever' she finds she has trapped him in eternal pain because his body had been embalmed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_from_the_Crypt_(film)

Last edited by Angra; 03-25-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Little Boo

name of movie

there's a movie that i think it's from the 80s and I only remember that apppear a normal girl but for any reasons she starts introducing chains in som parts of her body ( nose, mouth). then she appears with a lot of chains in her body, with blood, i not sure but i think the girl is redhead..? there is also a man in the movie like the protagonist to try to help her.
sorry for the vague description...:(
thank you

Last edited by levis85; 04-03-2010 at 08:35 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by levis85 View Post
there's a movie that i think it's from the 80s and I only remember that apppear a normal girl but for any reasons she starts introducing chains in som parts of her body ( nose, mouth). then she appears with a lot of chains in her body, with blood, i not sure but i think the girl is redhead..? there is also a man in the movie like the protagonist to try to help her.
sorry for the vague description...:(
thank you
Return of the Living Dead III

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107953/
Old 04-03-2010, 12:46 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Return of the Living Dead III

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107953/

Damn...

That was pretty awsome, dude.

Old 04-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Damn...

That was pretty awsome, dude.

I know....

actually just re-watched this a few months ago

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods