Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
nyutisch983

Zombietown?

Hey there. I'm a big fan of campy or low-budget horror movies like Re-Animator, Skinned Deep, Dead Meat, Slither, etc. What I'm looking to know is this really cheap, funny zombie movie called Zombietown, has anyone seen it? I saw the first half at some small horror festival/shindig in New Hampshire and it was really funny and campy, but the only info I've been able to find out about it was that it's coming out on like VHS in a few months. Anyone know anything about it firstly, or know if it's ever coming out on DVD?

It's on IMdb somewhere, there are a bunch of Zombietown results but it's the 2006 (V) one with the funny green cover. I'm pretty sure it was either made or is being released by this funny ass indy company in Vermont named Edge Wood (like Ed Wood maybe), but again IMdb doesn't say much. They have almost nothing for release dates though. If anyone knows anything else about it, please let me know!! I really want to see the rest of this. Thanks!
Old 07-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Banned

Yes....very familiar with this one...great flic....but the last I heard it was shelved and it will never see the light of day.As a matter of fact I understand ALL copies were destroyed.

tis a shame

oh well

You can read all about it here-----> http://www.spam.com/

Last edited by newb; 07-12-2007 at 11:11 AM.