Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Banned

cabin 2 why?

i don't know if it's just me, but i thought Cabin Fever really sucked major ass, so whats the point in a sequel.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Banned

because God hates you, that's why.
Old 08-31-2004, 06:11 PM
..its only a movie...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
because God hates you, that's why.
No, Its becouse you touch yourself at night.

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .
Old 08-31-2004, 07:32 PM
bla

or perhaps it's becuase the world doesn't revolve around you. it's your right to hate whatever movie you wanna hate but a lot of people really like cabin fever and are excited for the sequel. if you hated the original then don't see the sequel. simple as that.
Old 08-31-2004, 08:12 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
Originally posted by g star
or perhaps it's becuase the world doesn't revolve around you. it's your right to hate whatever movie you wanna hate but a lot of people really like cabin fever and are excited for the sequel. if you hated the original then don't see the sequel. simple as that.
Good job G Star!
Old 08-31-2004, 10:44 PM
~*Rotten Fetus*~

Send a message via AIM to rotten_fetus Send a message via Yahoo to rotten_fetus
god dosent hate him...and people do touch themself...i know i do, he does have his own opinion and i agree with it hahaha!
Old 09-01-2004, 12:43 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to breech Send a message via Yahoo to breech
you mr. party man...

i'm the guy with the gun

a 12 gauge to that cops face would have been so much cooler

what a horrible movie, absolutely deplorabal, waste of 90 mins of my life i want back...

what a weak ass attempt to copy from the evil dead series, cabin fever was just a horrible, horrible movie...although i did leave with a smile from the ending shop owner scences with his customers - cute, on a 2nd grader's mentality level, which is what you reduce yourself to for 90mins while watching this piece of shit movie...

hey there's a highly infectious disease running rampit through the forrest, what should we do - i know lets have sex!

and bringing the cast of detroit rock city back together again didn't help this film from the start...

and why a sequel?

same reason they are making house of the dead 2 and 3 - some braindead people just have money to piss away...movie producers and fans alike...

there will always be infintile people among us, it's movies like this to keep them entertained as so they not hurt themselves for another hour and a half...

Last edited by breech; 09-01-2004 at 12:46 AM.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:13 AM
Sweeeeeeeet!

In my opinion I thought Cabin Fever was a load of shit XD but goodluck with the sequel and hope all the people who did like the first Cabin Fever enjoy it :p

"He's a chicken, I tell you! A giant chicken!"
Old 09-01-2004, 04:22 AM
Hellraiser

Cabin Fever was ABSOLUTE CRAP !! I mean I don't know why I didn't swich the bloody movie off it was so bad. Just pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Especially by todays standards.
Old 09-01-2004, 02:59 PM
Scares Little Kids

I thought it was okay, maybe a bit too fan boy with the references to 70's horror films like Friday 13th canoe scene...I mean c'mon stop trying so hard to remind us of OTHER movies.
The second time I watched I liked it a bit more, although there was some crap like at the end with the old man in the store didn't make any sense and was rather lame.

As far as a sequel...to make money cause like was said before there are plenty of people that will see it again, and the first did recieve good reviews at the Toronto Film festival...hell they even had a bidding war over it between Lion's Gate and other studios. So the corp execs think it will be easy money.

Plus, if you notice at the end of the film while the creds are rolling there is a tractor trailer rolling out with bottle water from that town, and all the people in the town are drink the lemonade that the kids made from the creek water a corpse was in...hence foreshadowing that the infection will spread. It was written for the possibilty of a sequel.

If they're back in the cabin again in the next one that would be lame, but if they do something along the scope of Day of the Dead where whole cities are infected or the whole country then it could be decent...maybe.