Old 01-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Same reason for me Ritual. But if I were going I'd hang out with you in a damn minute.
Thanx man.. I live in Alabama and I will be driving there.. But I have a friend in Tennessee that I was going to pick up BUT my god damn car is only a 2 seater.. Oh well if anyone sees this and is going PM me, okay....

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 02-07-2004, 12:38 AM
BMXICAN

Damn I would love to go Ritual but I don't think I 'll be able to make it. I've been out of work for close to three weeks now with a cracked ankle and have been a little low on cash lately. I'm in SC and Ohio is a good ride but you are going from Alabama so I can't say much. Would love to see some pics though. I hope you take lots. And have fun.

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 03-04-2004, 08:42 PM
splatjoe

Hey I'll be there debuting my new book, "Bodily Fluids". The book contains stories written by Matt Jorgenson and I. Sid Haig wrote the intro to the book for us. If you've been to Cinema Wasteland before then you know how much of a party it is. Be sure to stop by our table, Splat books. In line with the new book cover, we will have a bloodstained toilet at the con that we will have goodies in. On saturday night we will have a drawing and 1 lucky fan will win the toilet. Matt Jorgenson, Sid Haig and I will draw the name and autograph the toilet for the winner. It should be fun. Check out our site at Splatbooks for info about us.
Joe
Old 03-31-2004, 09:06 AM
Little Boo

Send a message via ICQ to SpeakOfTheDevil Send a message via AIM to SpeakOfTheDevil Send a message via Yahoo to SpeakOfTheDevil
Re: CinemaWasteland Horror Expo

Quote:
Originally posted by LegionFilms
I'll probably go, gonna have tons of sweet shit
DETAILS