Old 01-13-2015, 05:28 PM
Gore Whore

*^N*N!!^*(^(P:HLI&!

I'm not even going to use the term "watching" lets say there is this shit of a movie on called Sloppy the Psychotic....clown. It's so bad. I've seen some really bad shit but....seriously.....bad bad baaaaaaaaaaaaad
Old 01-14-2015, 01:47 AM
ventricle

Handsome dogs! They look pit to me. What breed? I had a large pit named Theo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
Just got home from running errands and one of my dogs manage to get the white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies I made last night off the middle of the stove. All I found left was the ziplock bag torn to shreds. Just induced vomiting on both boys....freaked the fuck out at the moment. Vet didn't seem to perplexed and said just to watch them....akdfh 87^#(* )($* p3oj!!!!!!
Curious, why did you induce vomiting? Macadamia nut cookies and plastic bag shreds wouldn't harm a dog. I fact I've had dogs that had eaten both without any effect.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:46 AM
Gore Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post

Handsome dogs! They look pit to me. What breed? I had a large pit named Theo.

Curious, why did you induce vomiting? Macadamia nut cookies and plastic bag shreds wouldn't harm a dog. I fact I've had dogs that had eaten both without any effect.
It was white chocolate macadamia, I know white chocolate is not that harmful but I freaked.....trust me I wouldn't push my hand down a throat unless I had to

The one that's spotted like a cow is Manny, he's a Shepard Collie mix and my first, rescued him 8 years ago. Val is in the back, the all white one, he looks like pitt but he's a dogo argentino but he's the runt, only 55 pounds vs 150 like his breed. And wtf I need to play lottery, yesterday Angra jinxed me with a cat and you said you had a dog named Theo and a girl I hadn't talked to in 20 years yesterday got in touch with me and said she has a two year old named Theo.....
Old 01-14-2015, 07:21 AM
Evil Dead

Attached Images
File Type: jpg seb.jpg (11.3 KB, 20 views)
Old 01-14-2015, 08:15 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Not really?!? Music,art, and literature all evoke a feeling that takes us out of our mundane realities. Ya know the feelin' when ya see or hear one of yer favorite jams bein' used to sell ya somethin'? For me I'm like NOOOOOO!!! That's just not right!!

Niche audience? We'd like to think that....Myself I'm abhorred at the fact that there are Cthulhu beanie babies and Christmas ornaments fer sale out there.
Who is profiting from Lovecraft's work? Not him. Marketing that's all it is!

On the other side if your an artist of course you'd want yer work to go mainsream and make big money....It's a fine line between the scared and the mundane.....
You're starting to sound like a hipster. I love it personally, because anything that lets more people come in contact with something I love is a good thing. The most recent example I can think of is the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack. I had friends who didn't know who David Bowie or The Runaways were and I got to introduce them to some cool stuff.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:06 AM
Evil Dead

Hipster? Don't know what that is....If we're usin' generalizations tho I'm supposed to be a Gen X'er...I appreciate the discourse on this subject. I like it raw, fresh, with some teeth in it, not all mickey mouse.
Attached Images
File Type: png sub.png (13.6 KB, 16 views)
Old 01-14-2015, 09:20 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Hipster? Don't know what that is....If we're usin' generalizations tho I'm supposed to be a Gen X'er...I appreciate the discourse on this subject. I like it raw, fresh, with some teeth in it, not all mickey mouse.
Hipster can mean a plethora of things, the way I used it was to imply that you come off as somebody who likes something because of its lack of appeal to the mainstream audience. I have plenty of friends who get into something, love it, and then when it suddenly strikes a chord with mainstream audiences they start to turn away from it.

This thing great!

This thing is popular now...

This other thing is great! That first thing is too mainstream...

I think with the people I know, it's a matter of liking and enjoying things that not many other people know about. They enjoy the fact that they've found something really cool and they're part of a small group of people who know about it. Once it's adopted and the uniqueness goes away it takes some of the enjoyment away for them...

This may not be the case with you at all but I've already judged you.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:33 AM
Evil Dead

Ummm...well dig this furniture
Attached Images
File Type: png chr.png (68.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: png couch.png (35.7 KB, 16 views)
Old 01-14-2015, 09:39 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Ummm...well dig this furniture
I dig it.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:53 AM
Evil Dead

Attached Images
File Type: jpg njny.jpg (11.1 KB, 13 views)