Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-09-2018, 09:25 AM
Banned

it's not for everyone. You have to be in a certain mindset or else it will mess you up.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:23 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
The first and only time i "dropped" acid was back in 1970. It scared me and i hated it. Went home, woke my parents up and asked them to take me to a hospital!
I hear a bad trip is no fun. Was the hospital able to help you? What'd they do? Parents say, no more hanging out with that wild Betsy?

Old 12-09-2018, 08:31 PM
Banned

Pussies...
Old 12-10-2018, 12:00 PM
Banned

Why the hell do I only attract emotional vampires? I mean the only women who will literally talk to me or the ones who go to such great lengths and take such timing to make me think they have genuine feelings for me only to pull the rug right out from under me. I get that I am apparently an easy target for that since it keeps happening but I'm just wondering why these are the only women who will even hold a conversation with me. I find it quite irritating and insulting, And not to mention a bit hurtful and humiliating.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:29 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
I hear a bad trip is no fun. Was the hospital able to help you? What'd they do? Parents say, no more hanging out with that wild Betsy?
No, oddly enough my parents just stayed up with me til i came down. I think they were afraid of anyone finding out or the police being called. And then we didnt talk about it again
Old 12-10-2018, 12:32 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Why the hell do I only attract emotional vampires? I mean the only women who will literally talk to me or the ones who go to such great lengths and take such timing to make me think they have genuine feelings for me only to pull the rug right out from under me. I get that I am apparently an easy target for that since it keeps happening but I'm just wondering why these are the only women who will even hold a conversation with me. I find it quite irritating and insulting, And not to mention a bit hurtful and humiliating.
Are you talking about the girl u just posted a pic of very recently?
Old 12-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Banned

yeah, she and I had known each other for a while and we really clicked and had so much to talk about and so much in common but she was being secretive and come to find out there was a guy who lives near her who apparently is her fuck-buddy or something that she wasn't telling me about and she didn't tell him about me and earlier it all came out but Apparently they are still cool with each other. What the hell makes people do shit like this? I mean I understand there are a lot of fucked up people in this world that purposely like fucking with people because they have nothing else better to do, but when it is so, that's the only kind of women Imeet online that act like they are interested in you.

a friend of mine told me earlier that I should look for the silver lining in this which is funny because that's something I often say And she is right. with this girl I did learn some patience and in hindsight I realize things started feeling out of the ordinary about a week or two I go when I came across this guy and she wouldn't tell me what was going on between the two of them even though on his profile there we're pictures of them that made them look pretty close. I am such a gullible ass clown and I need to just forget about women Even if they try to come on to me and act like they give a fuck.

now, with that said, next month I'm going to see if I can finally get my Nevada state ID and then in the spring once I have been here for a year I'm going to apply to the Community College. there are tons of bars in places around here to socialize but I am very awkward in that sense and despite there being some pretty cool themed bars here, they are all extremely dark and make me feel awkward So hopefully when I start to school I can start making some friends.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:15 PM
This is a test

Did you actually meet this girl in person or was it always online stuff?
Old 12-10-2018, 02:21 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
yeah, she and I had known each other for a while and we really clicked and had so much to talk about and so much in common but she was being secretive and come to find out there was a guy who lives near her who apparently is her fuck-buddy or something that she wasn't telling me about and she didn't tell him about me and earlier it all came out but Apparently they are still cool with each other. What the hell makes people do shit like this? I mean I understand there are a lot of fucked up people in this world that purposely like fucking with people because they have nothing else better to do, but when it is so, that's the only kind of women Imeet online that act like they are interested in you.

a friend of mine told me earlier that I should look for the silver lining in this which is funny because that's something I often say And she is right. with this girl I did learn some patience and in hindsight I realize things started feeling out of the ordinary about a week or two I go when I came across this guy and she wouldn't tell me what was going on between the two of them even though on his profile there we're pictures of them that made them look pretty close. I am such a gullible ass clown and I need to just forget about women Even if they try to come on to me and act like they give a fuck.

now, with that said, next month I'm going to see if I can finally get my Nevada state ID and then in the spring once I have been here for a year I'm going to apply to the Community College. there are tons of bars in places around here to socialize but I am very awkward in that sense and despite there being some pretty cool themed bars here, they are all extremely dark and make me feel awkward So hopefully when I start to school I can start making some friends.
Sorry it didn't work out, Morn. I've had that situation many times. I get she may be seeing that dude in some capacity, but I didn't follow why you stopped seeing her. Did she breakup with you, coincidentally, when you found out he existed? Or did you breakup with her when you found out he existed?

You're OK with dating her even if she may be seeing other people, right?

I mean, people date multiple people at once. Unless you're married or engaged, nobody really knows if the person you're seeing is seeing other people, it's just all part of the process of getting to know someone, and then deciding if you're going to continue, or go another direction.

You know, if you see someone, get to know each other, if either you or her decide you're not a good match right now, it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with either one of you. It sucks for the person who might want to keep dating, but it might be for the best.

Old 12-10-2018, 02:47 PM
病気の