Old 07-09-2015, 03:18 PM
Little Boo

Let's Play: Cry of Fear Part 1

Hey everybody. This is heyjohnWYNA, a new youtuber looking to get my name out there but to also make the best quality videos for the youtube community. I posted my first ever recording yesterday on youtube and I am actually thrilled to have done so. it has been one of my biggest goals for quite some time and I have finally fulfilled that goal, but I can't just stop with one video. Why I am here is not merely to get views or likes or subscriptions, but honestly I'm seeking something along the lines of criticism. I am here merely to ask you fellow Cry of Fear gamers to watch my video and criticize to your fullest potential. Now note that I do not have the best quality recordings at this time. So that's already a given criticism. I guess what I am really getting at is if the length is to long, if I talked to much in the video, etc. etc. But with all of that being said I picked Cry of Fear as my first Let's Play video merely because the game has the best atmospheric feeling. The fact that this game gives me goosebumps and makes my hair stand up makes quite the impact on me. I cannot wait to dive deeper in the story of Simon and the hellish world is he in. But again all I am asking for is help. Not views.

Thank you all,
heyjohnWYNA

Let's Play: Cry of Fear Pt. 1 (THE HORROR!!!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFG3ARCmESU

Tags
cry of fear, horror, indie horror, lets play