Old 10-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Jackson@SOTA

Death: SOTA Toys

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I just wanted to show you what we (SOTA Toy) have been working on. I'm in no way trying to sell anyone this item since it has not yet been released, Just thought It would be great to showoff our interpretation of Death. Here are some images and the PR we sent out. This statue should be available soon. I just tired to upload the photos but it didn't for some reason so here's a link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=115963645930

The third addition to the SOTA �Nightmares� line is our reimagining of one of the prominent figures of the Book of Revelation: Death. SOTA has taken the fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse and replicated him as the terrifying embodiment of Death, come to harvest the remnant souls of those who survived his brothers. Death is presented as a 15-inch tall statue, a grim reminder of the inevitability of life�s end, proudly perched astride his pale green horse. Made of high quality resin, the statue and base meld theme and concept into a truly terrifying, truly beautiful spectacle of biblical storytelling. This is a limited edition collectible, with unique numbering on each statue. Death will carry an MSRP of $249.99 and will be available in the 3rd Quarter of 2009 from select retailers.