Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Little Boo

I just watched Santo/Samson vs. the Vampire Women last night and the Devil Bat a few nights ago. I just saw this morning that James Best passed away so I'm going to pay tribute by watching the Killer Shrews tonight.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountTrocar View Post
I just watched Santo/Samson vs. the Vampire Women last night and the Devil Bat a few nights ago. I just saw this morning that James Best passed away so I'm going to pay tribute by watching the Killer Shrews tonight.
A poster after my own heart...LOVE all three of these films
Old 04-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Evil Dead

Today my ahole roommate was watching a Lovecraft movie about a weird family and some evil thing that fire could help against. I saw most of it and thought it was poor, very slow and repeating. Cannot reccomend it.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:48 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gears-of-Warren View Post
Today my ahole roommate was watching a Lovecraft movie about a weird family and some evil thing that fire could help against. I saw most of it and thought it was poor, very slow and repeating. Cannot reccomend it.
From what I've seen Lovecraft rarely translates well to film. Re-Animator is awesome but most of the rest are kind of meh.
Old 04-13-2015, 05:39 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
From what I've seen Lovecraft rarely translates well to film. Re-Animator is awesome but most of the rest are kind of meh.
Sometimes. Sometimes they're amazing. If I remember correctly From Beyond was one. Dagon was a great film. Dream's In the Witch House was a silly fun film. The silent The Call of Cthulu was fantastic. And Unnameable I and II. Bad films many sure, but quite a few good ones too.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:17 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
Sometimes. Sometimes they're amazing. If I remember correctly From Beyond was one. Dagon was a great film. Dream's In the Witch House was a silly fun film. The silent The Call of Cthulu was fantastic. And Unnameable I and II. Bad films many sure, but quite a few good ones too.
You know not Necronomicon as great HP tradition of cinema? Shame and fish-death to both!

Old 04-19-2015, 07:00 AM
Evil Dead

Today I watched 3 old ghost movies and all movies are very boring and tiring. I not recommend them to real horror fans.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:07 AM
Evil Dead

Today I watched old movie about Brocken spectre. I watched it also before today.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:35 AM
Evil Dead

Thumb resize.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:16 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Today I watched 3 old ghost movies and all movies are very boring and tiring. I not recommend them to real horror fans.
Quote:
Today I watched old movie about Brocken spectre. I watched it also before today.
say, I'd love if you would say what you think of the movies you see!

Anything at all... from a rating, or did you think it was good/bad? was it scary? describe some scene you thought was interesting... that sort of thing.

On the flipside, are you really interested in merely reading that someone you dont know watched a movie? I think we all assume that's occurring, doesnt make for interesting reading.

Last edited by Sculpt; 05-07-2015 at 07:29 PM.