HDC's old chick

Once Upon A Time
Downton Abbey
Old 02-12-2013, 09:48 PM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenInTheBrain View Post
Doctor Who- The Angels Take Manhattan
That was amazing! I'm so excited for more Doctor Who hope we don't have to wait too long :)
Old 02-13-2013, 12:49 AM
Evil Dead

Breaking Bad, season 5 episode 1. I was watching seasons 1 through 4 on Netflix when season 5 aired, and didn't DVR it. So glad AMC is replaying it.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:52 AM
HDC's old chick

House of Cards
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Old 02-26-2013, 07:32 AM
Immortal horror fan

Walking Dead - I don't know if I like how crazy everyone is acting now. It's almost base human nature now which reminds me of that horrible movie The Divide. I think both Night of the Living Dead movies do this sort of thing perfectly without dragging it out too long.

Cult - This might turn out to be really good. I vaguely remember seeing the premise of this show in other movies. Perhaps a TV show or two. The opening had me fooled. SPOILERS [SPOILER] The show opens with a TV episode! But we find out that events and maybe characters in the TV show are real. I think this is kind of cool. The interactive television show aspect. I wish a few real TV shows were like this. I've heard of small promo, I forget what they call them, things for movies. But nothing so drawn out.[/SPOILER] I hope things get better in the next few episodes. The acting is kind of wobbly. But the lead girl is beautiful. So at least that will keep my attention.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:46 AM
HDC's old chick

NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles
Old 02-28-2013, 02:52 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
Cult - This might turn out to be really good. I vaguely remember seeing the premise of this show in other movies. Perhaps a TV show or two. The opening had me fooled. SPOILERS [SPOILER] The show opens with a TV episode! But we find out that events and maybe characters in the TV show are real. I think this is kind of cool. The interactive television show aspect. I wish a few real TV shows were like this. I've heard of small promo, I forget what they call them, things for movies. But nothing so drawn out.[/SPOILER] I hope things get better in the next few episodes. The acting is kind of wobbly. But the lead girl is beautiful. So at least that will keep my attention.
I checked out the first episode and liked it enough to give it another week, which is saying something. I don't know if I expect it to turn out really good, being a CW show and the acting is on par with -- about the quality of Arrow. The premise seems pretty cool though, and it has a creepy factor.

The new shows I'm watching right now are The Following and The Americans. The Following is not much better than other major network crime dramas, but stands out to me because it has some killing in it, cults, excellent sound design on a good surround system, and okay I'll say it, Kevin Bacon.

The Americans is, so far, nearly exceptional IMO. FX has some high quality stuff a la AMC (Justified comes to mind), and so far the story had been pretty compelling and very well executed.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:54 AM
HDC's old chick

Arrow
Criminal Minds
Old 02-28-2013, 08:14 AM
Evil Puppy

Psych

You know that's right...