Old 01-17-2008, 11:19 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Rumor Has It- 7/10

A couple really funny moments and an entertaining comedy. Not so much a chick flick even, just a funny movie.

Blade Runner- 8/10

Resident Evil- 5.5/10 It's entertaining and a fun movie, but it really does suck.

Resident Evil: Apocalypse- 6/10 I like it better than the first, and it has more action and a better plot. The 3rd film is still easily the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 01-17-2008, 01:01 PM
That Hurts Me

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Old 01-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshaube View Post
Mulholland Dr.
One of my favourites.
Yeah......especially Naomi Watts & Laura Harring's .......um.........big scene together.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Gus Van Sant's The Last Days.

Very, very boring. Obvious the only reason I watched it was because it was inspired by Kurt Cobain. I thought it was going to be sort of interesting, but nope. I know the actual Kurt Cobain movie that's being made won't be any better, seeing as A) It's based on "Heavier Than Heaven" and B) Courtney Love is involved (and wants Ryan Gosling to play Kurt and Scarlett Johansen to play her).
Old 01-17-2008, 01:39 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by massacre man View Post

Very, very boring. Obvious the only reason I watched it was because it was inspired by Kurt Cobain. I thought it was going to be sort of interesting, but nope. I know the actual Kurt Cobain movie that's being made won't be any better, seeing as A) It's based on "Heavier Than Heaven" and B) Courtney Love is involved (and wants Ryan Gosling to play Kurt and Scarlett Johansen to play her).
They need to let Kurt rest in peace. The Last Day's is fucking horrendous. Van Sant made Kurt out to be a mumbling fool. I wish that twat Courtney Love would hurry up and O.D.
I'm sure if Love is involved that cunt will let them use Nirvana's music too. :rolleyes: She let them use it for a fucking baseball video game.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally Posted by illdojo View Post
They need to let Kurt rest in peace. The Last Day's is fucking horrendous. Van Sant made Kurt out to be a mumbling fool. I wish that twat Courtney Love would hurry up and O.D.
I'm sure if Love is involved that cunt will let them use Nirvana's music too. :rolleyes: She let them use it for a fucking baseball video game.
I remember seeing the commercials for that game, what a song called "Breed" has to do with baseball, I don't want to know.

Anyway, Courtney is selling pretty much everything Kurt or Nirvana-related because she needs to "make sure people live comfortably" (Her dealers?). I mean, I wouldn't mind a good Cobain film, but this one will basically be a cinematic vibrator for Courtney.

Last edited by massacre man; 01-17-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Analrapist

Quote:

You think that's bad ?? Try Gerry.... worst blind buy EVER. I wanted to hang myself. :p

Thug means never having to say you're sorry.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:15 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

Quote:
I remember seeing the commercials for that game, what a song called "Breed" has to do with baseball, I don't want to know.

Anyway, Courtney is selling pretty much everything Kurt or Nirvana-related because she needs to "make sure people live comfortably" (Her dealers?). I mean, I wouldn't mind a good Cobain film, but this one will basically be a cinematic vibrator for Courtney.
Fuck an A.
Oh... Mass....BTW...I saw Nirvana on 12/09/93 @ Ak-Sar-Ben Coliseum - Omaha,NE

Jealous Much?? :p
Old 01-17-2008, 03:41 PM
Evil Dead

SaW IV: Unrated
Old 01-17-2008, 04:12 PM
She's under the stairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdojo View Post

I am a big fan of Kirt and Gus, and would not be suprised if that is close to how Kurt was to be around, I thought Last days was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha