Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-10-2003, 11:04 PM
Post-Moderation

so far all we really know is that its gonna be as psychological thriller/horror. We need all the writers we can get. You should pm Bunn100 with any ideas you have as he has ultimate veto power. Im just the music guy.
Old 12-11-2003, 12:38 AM

hey

hey arioch hats of to you... i downloaded your music and it was kick ass... i really liked it... so bunn have you made the script yet.. cause if you are doing it on the story i gave you then let me know... and i wanna help as much as i can .. especially if you looking for a pakistani actor.... hmm who would that be.. hey i am pakistani and i can act.. hahahahahah lol :D
Old 12-11-2003, 12:49 AM
That fucking Guy...

I offered my help a few days ago, and have posted you a few times since, arioch...have not since had any kind of reply, and I'm beginning to think that this was a mistake, soooooo... at this point, I'm gonna call this a "fuck it" issue. Good luck.
Old 12-13-2003, 11:29 PM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
love to help

i'd love to help, have experience writing, some camera work, and make-u[
Old 12-14-2003, 02:00 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
I offered my help a few days ago, and have posted you a few times since, arioch...have not since had any kind of reply, and I'm beginning to think that this was a mistake, soooooo... at this point, I'm gonna call this a "fuck it" issue. Good luck.
hey man if you guys want to write or act please pm Bunn100 about it. Im trying to get on all of the post in all the forums i have made about this but its hard to keep up, and like ive said im only doing the music. But bunn100 just informed me i have to have at least 1 finished track by next week so im workin my ass off here. Dont take it personal if i myself dont respond as i am very busy right now. Please pm bunn im sure he would talk to you about it and i know he just sent out emails to everyone already on.

So if you want on guys please pm bunn100 asap, because we are getting it started as we speak.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:03 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
hey arioch hats of to you... i downloaded your music and it was kick ass... i really liked it...
Thanks alot Hash, im really getting alot of good reviews from you horror guys, which i must say, are the crowd i was most concerned with winning over. I really appreciate you taking the time to download and listen to it man, and thanks for the positive reply. It really means alot to me.