Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-10-2003, 05:05 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury33
Hey guys, this is my first post on the boards. I met Kane Hodder a couple days before Halloween, he was pretty arogant and full of himself, which was pretty disapointing. Bruce Campell is coming to my school next semester and after reading what you've said about him, I'm really excited.
The only guest we had at our school was a poet from maine way back in 8th grade:( your very lucky, btw why is he going to your school?
Old 12-10-2003, 09:25 PM
Phantasm

Not well known but I met Jay Parsley once about 10-12 years ago. He was the producer of TCM (1974). He was friends of one my parents clients friends and I tagged along for dinner. It was great talking to him about the movie. None of them had any idea it would become so famous.
Old 12-11-2003, 12:45 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
Nobody in Horror, but I met John Belushi when he was filming Continental Divide in Chicago, also met Chuck Norris while he was filiming in Chicago. Met Tony Iommi from Black Sabbath in SanDiego, met the guys from Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Slayer in Long Beach Calif. Also saw Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) at a Blackhawks game. I had better seats than he did, he was behind me. People wouldnt leave him alone so he moved. Met the Undertaker at LAX. Would love to meet Bruce Cambell and Stephen King.
Wow...Chuck Norris. "When the eyes of a ranger are upon you..."

Not very many people sing their own theme song.
Old 12-11-2003, 04:48 PM
willows mommy

every year at jasons woods they have celebs from horror movies. the year i went i got to met the actor that plays leather face. it was soo kool
Old 12-13-2003, 05:26 PM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
met Freddy

I met Robert Englund...he lived or he still might live in my hometown of Jax, FL
Old 12-13-2003, 05:51 PM
Evil Dead

I met Don Coscarelli earlier this year at a screening of 'Bubba Ho-Tep'. Very nice guy. Normally, Bruce Campbell was supposed to be there too, but he didn't show up. Now I still haven't gotten my 'Confessions of a B-movie actor' book signed... :(
Old 12-15-2003, 12:50 PM
The Dork Knight

I'VE MET ROBERT ENGLUND-STEPHEN KING-BRUCE CAMBELL AND LAST AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST JOHN CARPENTER