Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-12-2003, 12:04 AM
That fucking Guy...

no need for any apologies man, were all still cool with ya...
Just thought it might not be the best idea in view to recent events....too much attention, yknow....
Old 12-12-2003, 12:44 AM
Evil Dead

Bullet through the throat...
Old 12-12-2003, 11:09 PM
That fucking Guy...

I'd stab a large knitting needle through a guys adams apple, then grab either side of it and yank that fucker outta there....piss in the cavity, and hit his head with a hammer again and again until his brain was pouring out of various wounds...give the body a petrol shower, then light it up, in front of a schoolbus full of children on their first day at school.

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 12-13-2003 at 06:42 PM.
Old 12-13-2003, 06:43 PM
That fucking Guy...

geez....just realised I can get pretty sick when pissed off....
Old 12-13-2003, 06:48 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
I'd stab a large knitting needle through a guys adams apple, then grab either side of it and yank that fucker outta there....piss in the cavity, and hit his head with a hammer again and again until his brain was pouring out of various wounds...give the body a petrol shower, then light it up, in front of a schoolbus full of children on their first day at school.
Jesus Christ kid:eek:
Old 12-13-2003, 07:02 PM
That fucking Guy...

you like>?
Old 12-14-2003, 02:52 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Oh in case anyone was wondering I am not a serial killer nor do I play one on TV. Give me a fucking break, we should all watch what we say, well lets just change the name of the website to flowerpetal pussies.com. Hello, ever heard of the 1st amendment?? Public education probably doesnt teach that anymore. Yeah lets blame horror movies for FreddyFan, not his unattentive jackass parents. You need a liscence to drive a car, even own a dog, but any asshole can have children. Maybe we should round up Hooper, Craven, Carpenter, Barker, King and on and on and try them for spoiling the minds of our youth. Lets just do it for the children. If this website is going to get lame and start dancing around issues like this one we have lost the cultural battle and I am fucking out of here. Do you have any idea how many websites that are out there that are far worse than this one? Man boy love assoc., various hate websites for whites and blacks, Dem Under, Peta ecoterrorists on and on and on all advocating violence. Hell someone tell Eminem to shut up hes hurting the children. No more Slayer, King Diamond, Iron Maiden, Danzig, how much do I have to go on.. This country aint run by the fucking Taliban. People that cant take it need to go live somewhere where the govt takes care of them from womb to the tomb. Man this shit pisses me off. Goddamn Secularists. If the authorites checked every fucking website for this kind of shit and thought it was all bad thered be no internet. They are a hell of alot smarter than you think. FUCK
GODDAMN man! i swear your my new favorite person. I could follow you around this site and have every lyric to every song i ever wanted to write, your fucking hardcore!!made my day seriously.

Oh it will sound lame since all you guys would do absolutly crazy shit.......but id crusify anyone id kill.........i really would, but you guys know me:D
Old 12-14-2003, 06:48 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch

Oh it will sound lame since all you guys would do absolutly crazy shit.......but id crusify anyone id kill.........i really would, but you guys know me:D

Funny, I thought you might say that you would "Run them over" with that Camaro of yours...;) :D

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 12-14-2003, 03:49 PM
Post-Moderation

lol ya i forgot about that lmao