Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-13-2003, 08:59 AM
Evil Dead

I think that Arioch just needs a little break for now, although I do wonder when he's coming back....It's not the same without him
Old 12-13-2003, 03:00 PM
Post-Moderation

Wow, i never expected to get this kind of response just being gone for 2 days:eek: No seriously guys, ive just been at my parents house and couldnt get their comp up and running till tonight. Thanx for the concern though, ive kinda missed the board.

Hey cheeba whats up man? I always thought you were one of the cooler members of the board but lately youve been kinda sarcastic. Whats with picking all these fights huh?
Old 12-13-2003, 05:11 PM
www.CalabreseRock.com

Send a message via AIM to VampRocker
Welcome back!

Honestly, I did notice your absence, what with you being one of the top posters of the board. Seriously, you post on this board for more than three days and you're automatically TOPS.
www.CalabreseRock.com
www.CalabreseRock.com
Old 12-13-2003, 05:45 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
Wow, i never expected to get this kind of response just being gone for 2 days:eek: No seriously guys, ive just been at my parents house and couldnt get their comp up and running till tonight. Thanx for the concern though, ive kinda missed the board.

Hey cheeba whats up man? I always thought you were one of the cooler members of the board but lately youve been kinda sarcastic. Whats with picking all these fights huh?
Yeah people freak out way to soon. But I have been gone for 3 days once, where the hell is my thread:mad: j/k:D welcome back Arioch
Old 12-13-2003, 07:06 PM
That fucking Guy...

Hi arioch. Apologies, I was on a warpath to put it simply.
We have no problem. -B.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:10 AM
That fucking Guy...

JUST MAKING SURE YOU GOT MY LAST REPLY, ARIOCH. -b.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:15 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Hi arioch. Apologies, I was on a warpath to put it simply.
lol thats what i thought it was. It all started with everyone raking you over the coals for the Freddyfan comment huh? man honestly ill back you up on that one, when you posted that i was thinking the same thing, that this kid just wanted attention and that was all it is.i mean none of us knew how serious he was, and maybe that wasnt the best way to handle the situation but you came out and spoke your mind, happens to us all. But when it blew up, everyone saw that and jumped all over you for it, but you didnt know how serious he was, and you even came back and set it right your next post.

Ya earned some of my respect that day cheeba;) honestly it woulda pissed me off a bit too.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:17 AM
Post-Moderation

thx for the welcome backs guys, again i never thought id be this appreciated, shit i was only gone like 1.5 days and i get a whole thread, i feal pretty special. Im NEVER leavin this board.

LOL Vamp about the top posters, im still tryin to catch the horror god Avenger, i swear he posts on everythread there is. But he knows like everything thats horror so i suppose he should reign supreme huh? its funny tryin to catch up tho