Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 12-14-2014, 01:51 PM
No, fuck YOU

Rose Red?
Old 12-22-2014, 04:04 AM
Fear the Goathammer

It's not Rose Red either...maybe it really was Night of the Demons and I just don't remember so good...thanks for the help anyways
Old 02-24-2015, 12:30 PM
Fear the Goathammer

So I have a new search for the title of a movie, this time more specific. I saw one time, some years ago, a video on youtube, it was a video to a song, but the video was from a movie. In this video, you could see a boy in a bathroom, looking in the mirror, taking a scissors and cutting off the skin on his face until he has no skin anymore. I don't find this video anymore, so anybody knows this movie?
Old 02-24-2015, 01:17 PM
Evil Dead

I did a quick, search. Nothing came up. Though there seems to have been a meth addict who cut off skin from his face and fed it to his dog.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Horror Fan

Sword and the Sorcerer or Hellraiser?

Old 02-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Fear the Goathammer

Depends which Hellraiser...just saw 1,2 and 5...and it's surely not Sword and the Sorcerer, I am talking about a horror movie :D As I said, in this video I saw, you see a boy, I think it was a teenager, and he was going into the bathroom of a house, looking at himself in the mirror, taking a scissors, pulling his skin and cutting it off. Again and again until he is all bloody all over his face. He was very calm when he did it, like in a kind of hypnosis. And the movie looked from effects newer than the 80s, I'd say late 90's or 00's.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:20 PM
Little Boo

Korean Horror Anthology?

looking for a movie . i believe its a korean horror anthology. i only remember two of the short films. one was about three teenagers hiking in the woods, and they come across a body hanging with a note. they end up getting lost and they all die . its in black and white as well. then another one was about a group of friends having a get together around christmas time . three girls nd four guys. one of the guys show up late with a cut on his hand and their other friend was found murdered in the woods , they find out it was the kid that showed up late and when they figure it out he tries to kill them all. i hope someone knows what im talking about. im dying to own this movie. thanks!
Old 04-11-2015, 12:03 PM
morbius

Searhcing for a vampire film

HI all, I'm looking for a vampire film that I remember watching as a child but I can only remember the ending. It reminds me of one of the hammer Dracula endings but it's not in any of the first 4 hammer Draculas. The ending is the vampire is in a hall (maybe a museum) and a stake is in his heart but as the credits come on the stake drops to the floor. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Horror Fan

Subspecies.

Old 04-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Undead

There's one that I'm looking for that I believe was recommended on this site a few years ago but I can't find the thread nor the post.

It was made in the early 70's and it begins with two people in a cemetery, and a vampire crawls out of a coffin or crypt or whatever and kills either both of them or just the guy.

His character gets a job at a university teaching, but only night classes I believe, for obvious reasons.

It was pretty creepy and done in the low-budget 70's style that I love. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods