Old 04-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Forensic Pathology Nerd

Silent Hill

Well, I suppose it was alright. I was disappointed by the storyline, but the monsters were much better than I anticipated. The pyramid head guys looked really awesome, I just wish I could have seen a little more of them then the three times that they appeared. The end was sort of odd, but I won't state too much about it for those who have yet to see this movie. I doubt I'll buy it when it comes out because the only reason I'd watch it would be too see all the monsters again. Any other thoughts from those who have seen it?

Old 04-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
You could still talk about this on the other thread. I guess it is ok to mnake a new thread since it is no longer upcoming, but still... just me ranting. I'm dying to see this, and even dante'sinferno's overexcitement about it didn't throw me off from it, hahaha:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 04-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
POSSIBLE MINI SPOILERS! PoShEr778: so how was pyramidhead?
DanteSparda1000: he fuckin pw3nd bitches
DanteSparda1000: u REALLY need to see it
PoShEr778: how many people got killed altogether?
DanteSparda1000: er.....1
DanteSparda1000: then like 30 altogether
PoShEr778: awesome
DanteSparda1000: they all die by barbed wire
DanteSparda1000: and one girl dies by um...
PoShEr778: 30 by barb wire? don't believe it.
DanteSparda1000: heh
DanteSparda1000: YES THEY ALL DIE
DanteSparda1000: THEY Deserved it too
DanteSparda1000: once u see it u will be cheering for those dumb fuckers to die
PoShEr778: ok
DanteSparda1000: want me to tell u how that one girl dies???!?!??!
PoShEr778: which one?
DanteSparda1000: right hand of satan kills a red headed girl
DanteSparda1000: it was so awsome
DanteSparda1000: NOW THAT WAS HORROR
PoShEr778: how does he kill her
DanteSparda1000: he lifts her up off the ground by the fucking neck
DanteSparda1000: Then rips her clothes off were shes naked
DanteSparda1000: Then grabs her by the breasts and rips her FUCKING SKIN OFF......THE FUCK OFF
PoShEr778: dude... chill...lol
PoShEr778: it wasn't that great
DanteSparda1000: YES IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DanteSparda1000: the opening is slow but once they get to silent hill its on like some neck bones
PoShEr778: i like slow openings
DanteSparda1000: man!??!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 04-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Quote:
Originally posted by Posher778
POSSIBLE MINI SPOILERS! PoShEr778: so how was pyramidhead?
DanteSparda1000: he fuckin pw3nd bitches
DanteSparda1000: u REALLY need to see it
PoShEr778: how many people got killed altogether?
DanteSparda1000: er.....1
DanteSparda1000: then like 30 altogether
PoShEr778: awesome
DanteSparda1000: they all die by barbed wire
DanteSparda1000: and one girl dies by um...
PoShEr778: 30 by barb wire? don't believe it.
DanteSparda1000: heh
DanteSparda1000: YES THEY ALL DIE
DanteSparda1000: THEY Deserved it too
DanteSparda1000: once u see it u will be cheering for those dumb fuckers to die
PoShEr778: ok
DanteSparda1000: want me to tell u how that one girl dies???!?!??!
PoShEr778: which one?
DanteSparda1000: right hand of satan kills a red headed girl
DanteSparda1000: it was so awsome
DanteSparda1000: NOW THAT WAS HORROR
PoShEr778: how does he kill her
DanteSparda1000: he lifts her up off the ground by the fucking neck
DanteSparda1000: Then rips her clothes off were shes naked
DanteSparda1000: Then grabs her by the breasts and rips her FUCKING SKIN OFF......THE FUCK OFF
PoShEr778: dude... chill...lol
PoShEr778: it wasn't that great
DanteSparda1000: YES IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DanteSparda1000: the opening is slow but once they get to silent hill its on like some neck bones
PoShEr778: i like slow openings
DanteSparda1000: man!??!?!?!
OMG LYKE I SOUNDED LYKE A RETARD!
Old 04-22-2006, 06:27 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante'sInferno
OMG LYKE I SOUNDED LYKE A RETARD!
Uh...and you usually sound like...?

:p ;)
Old 04-23-2006, 12:03 PM
Evil Dead

I thought that it was a great film. I hated the ending, I don't like clif hanger endings like that, if you want to do a sequale end the movie in a way that brings closure to the story at the moment but leave elements unexplained. I felt like they ended the movie right in the middle of the story.
But overall a good movie.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:53 PM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Thought it was a great time. I wanted it to be a little scary, but I guess surving the games made that too much to ask. Two things bothered me.

1. I like Cybil Bennet. Hated to see her die.
2. I wanted more Pyramid Head action. Loved the way he killed that chick. Could have seen more, though. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, but wasn't it rumored that Pyramid Head was a "she?" It seems that after SH2 came out there was a rumor floating around about that.

Okay, fill me in... Was the cult thingie a part of SH3? Haven't been able to play it. Sorry that I'm really really sentimental, but SH was mine and my ex beau, Luke's game, and I was like, crazy insane in love with him. So after I got over him, I just never got around to it. Anyway...the cult? Also, was there any closure in SH3? Go ahead and tell me? I have too many med bills to pay off to even begin buying video games.

Cheers guys. I still wish a group of us could have gone together, but knowing IA, he would have hogged the popcorn.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:57 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
Thought it was a great time. I wanted it to be a little scary, but I guess surving the games made that too much to ask. Two things bothered me.

2. I wanted more Pyramid Head action. Loved the way he killed that chick. Could have seen more, though. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, but wasn't it rumored that Pyramid Head was a "she?" It seems that after SH2 came out there was a rumor floating around about that.

Okay, fill me in... Was the cult thingie a part of SH3? Haven't been able to play it. Sorry that I'm really really sentimental, but SH was mine and my ex beau, Luke's game, and I was like, crazy insane in love with him. So after I got over him, I just never got around to it. Anyway...the cult? Also, was there any closure in SH3? Go ahead and tell me? I have too many med bills to pay off to even begin buying video games.

Cheers guys. I still wish a group of us could have gone together, but knowing IA, he would have hogged the popcorn.

Well gee, thanks for that nice spoiler warning:rolleyes:.
Old 04-23-2006, 04:27 PM
Your funeral... my trial

Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted

Okay... yes, the cult plays a huge part in SH3, but I can't seem to remember the ending for some reason... it's been about 2 years since I've played it. As for PH being female... well, judging from what it was doing to those mannequin demons in the apartment in SH2, I kinda doubt it. Unless it's a futanari... I tried to post this picture I have of Pyramid Head as a girl, but the file is too big and I'm far too lazy to shrink it and whatnot.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Some sort of shouty cat

Send a message via MSN to Abominus
Just came back from SIlent Hill. The movie was a lot of fun. Sort of dissapointing considering the directors previous movie (Brotherhood of the Wolf). The atmosphere seemed to be missing something.

Pyramid Head was more impressive then even I would have thought. See it in the theatres, you wont be dissapointed. Good movie, great gore and a piss off of an ending. Fans of the game will enjoy it more.

No spoilers here.