Old 03-06-2005, 08:18 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
The remake of Thirteen Ghosts.

As Ive mentioned [Alot], House on Haunted Hill[1999] is one of my favourite movies. So, needless to say, hopes were high for this. I thought it was fairly enjoyable, but HoHH is far superior. Quite odd after seeing Amadeus last week...F. Murray Abraham was spectacular in that, and it seems odd seeing him in such a....different[For lack of a better word] film.
Old 03-06-2005, 08:47 PM
Misanthrope

Cube and I'm halfway thru Cube 2 (I keep falling asleep)
Old 03-07-2005, 04:15 AM
The Dork Knight

TNT had a Eastwood night(or whatever you wanna call it) and I saw Blood Work and True Crime for the first time then Play Misty
For Me and In The Line of Fire.

I think Blood Work had a really good,well thought out story and of course I think Clint was did a good acting/directing/producing job, the rest of the acting was ok as well.[***Spoiler**** I can't believe I actually saw a movie with Jeff Daniels as the killer.***End Spoiler***]

Clint also did a good job with True Crime another really good story, James Woods and Denis Leary did well along side Eastwood.

In The Line of Fire was a good cat and mouse game between Eastwood and Malkovich, no big twist or anything mostly just the good guy and the bad guy going at each other.

By the time Play Misty For Me came on(2 A.M.) I couldn't get through the whole thing but I've seen it before so no big deal, pretty good acting by Eastwood and Jessica Walter but everybody else was sub-par overall it's a good thriller.
Old 03-07-2005, 04:43 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
Cube and I'm halfway thru Cube 2 (I keep falling asleep)
I watched Cube Zero, or Cube 3. It has both titles on the cover, and is supposed to be the beginning explaining some of the reasons behind its existence. Which I felt it did a pretty good job doing.

Nosferatu,
Does not this word sound like the call of the death bird at Midnight? You dare not say it since the pictures will fade into dark shadows, ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed on your own blood
Old 03-07-2005, 05:15 AM
Fear scented candle

I saw The Bone Collector and Virtuosity last night. Had a Denzel night.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:39 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
I saw The Bone Collector and Virtuosity last night. Had a Denzel night.
Nothin' wrong with that! LOVE Denzel!

I watched Chocolat this weekend. I know, it's not horror, but it was really good. Also watched Around the World in 80 Days with Jackie Chan. Didn't like it at all. Didn't even watch the whole thing.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:46 AM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by taylorsmommy
Nothin' wrong with that! LOVE Denzel!

I watched Chocolat this weekend. I know, it's not horror, but it was really good. Also watched Around the World in 80 Days with Jackie Chan. Didn't like it at all. Didn't even watch the whole thing.
I don't know why people say ''I know it's not horror'' it doesn't matter, the thread title is ''Last seen movie'' not ''Last seen horror movie'' this is just a educated guess but I'd say that a majority of the movies posted in here aren't horror.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:05 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
I don't know why people say ''I know it's not horror'' it doesn't matter, the thread title is ''Last seen movie'' not ''Last seen horror movie'' this is just a educated guess but I'd say that a majority of the movies posted in here aren't horror.
I know, but there are some purists on this site that would object to mentioning a movie that's not horror. Forgot to mention I also watched the 1st of 3 discs of Night Gallery. Loved it! I remembered all 3 shows that were on the disc. It was great watching it again. Looking forward to getting the next 2.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:29 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
I know, but there are some purists on this site that would object to mentioning a movie that's not horror. Forgot to mention I also watched the 1st of 3 discs of Night Gallery. Loved it! I remembered all 3 shows that were on the disc. It was great watching it again. Looking forward to getting the next 2.
Night Gallery...hum sounds like a good idea!

Nosferatu,
Does not this word sound like the call of the death bird at Midnight? You dare not say it since the pictures will fade into dark shadows, ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed on your own blood
Old 03-07-2005, 06:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
is this the old origional Rod Serling's Night gallery TV series ?
its in boxset form ???

I'm all over that !!!

now if they'd just release the Night Stalker in a boxset