Old 04-23-2006, 06:37 PM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
Well gee, thanks for that nice spoiler warning:rolleyes:.
Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I thought that because of that shit between Dante and Posher that this was just people who'd seen the movie. I'm really sorry. I wasn't thinking clearly. Please forgive this idiot child.:( :(
Old 04-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I thought that because of that shit between Dante and Posher that this was just people who'd seen the movie. I'm really sorry. I wasn't thinking clearly. Please forgive this idiot child.:( :(
Never! I haven't even seen it!

*smites*

nah it's ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 04-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
I loved it, even though it was a bit lengthy. Favorite part was the guy comin' out of the bathroom stall... Ooooooooh.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:03 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
Meh, no prob...Ill probably forget by the time I get around to seeing the movie anyway:p
Old 04-24-2006, 02:27 PM
EVIL CON CARNE

Quote:
the cult plays a huge part in SH3
There's two endings

-Good ending: You kill god, and scapes from the church and meet with Douglas at the amusement park.

-The bad ending: only when you killed at less 300 enemies (less or more, I don't remember exactly) and if you didn't forgives Claudia "crimes" at the church. again you killed God but when you meets again with Douglas you kill him

-Theres a UFO ending (like on the first part): Use the special dress (princess heart) and kill all monsters only with Heather's bean. When you arives to Heather's apartment the game ends (You could get this ending only if you had finished the game at less one time getting the dress and Heather's bean)

And two more things, the cult has an special play on SH 4 (Or better said, Dalia Gallespy), and please STOP TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING FILM (There's two more months, or three until it arrives to Spain)
Old 04-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally posted by Jacob Singer
There's two endings

-Good ending: You kill god, and scapes from the church and meet with Douglas at the amusement park.

-The bad ending: only when you killed at less 300 enemies (less or more, I don't remember exactly) and if you didn't forgives Claudia "crimes" at the church. again you killed God but when you meets again with Douglas you kill him

-Theres a UFO ending (like on the first part): Use the special dress (princess heart) and kill all monsters only with Heather's bean. When you arives to Heather's apartment the game ends (You could get this ending only if you had finished the game at less one time getting the dress and Heather's bean)

And two more things, the cult has an special play on SH 4 (Or better said, Dalia Gallespy), and please STOP TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING FILM (There's two more months, or three until it arrives to Spain)
Well it's already out here, so just don't look at this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 04-24-2006, 11:17 PM
EVIL CON CARNE

So nice thanks.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:51 AM
Your funeral... my trial

I just saw it last night, and I have mixed feelings. As far as the atmosphere and visuals go, they got it dead on. The scene where Rose first comes to Silent Hill is exactly like the very beginning of the first game. They even used some of the same camera angles, which was very cool. The story though... they changed a few things which didn't really make sense to me. All in all though, I'd say that Silent Hill is probably the best video game adaptation I've seen. I know that's not really saying very much, but it is a decent film. My girlfriend loved it and she hasn't played any of the games, so I'd say that you'll probably get more out of it if you haven't played them either. I still think that the plot of SH2 would have made a better movie, so here's hoping that they make a sequel based on that game.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Evil Dead

Well, first let me say I've never played the game, so I had no knowledge of the story.
The movie itself...well I've seen worse. Good acting and nice atmosphere but no real scares and the ending was a little vague. Overall, just a so-so movie.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:36 PM
Living Dead

Send a message via AIM to Kreech
*********SPOILER
Okay, Cibel being burned alive in a profile shot by crazy hoes and bitches in a cult... terrible experiance to sit through. I don't know why, but that was a kick ass character and I was pained to see her beaten and then torched. Same w/ the little girl.

It sort of became a cyber-punkish thing at the end though, that table and all those wires etc.. I wasn't even a giant fan of the game, (more of a resident evil kid) but man, this was pretty friggin good. I just got back from seeing it so i'm like "wowomgwowz0rz!11!1" probably sounding like a moron.

It was good though. See it.