Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 12-17-2017, 02:49 PM
Hellraiser

ANSWER

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_sax View Post
I'm trying to think of this movie I saw maybe about 15 years, It didn't seem old at the time so I assume it was made around 1990 or so. I can only remember little bits and pieces.

These two guys entered what looked to be an old European style mansion with, I think, the mission of investigating a guy/group that was reincarnating humans or monsters or something of that kind. At some point its like they discover underground catacombs with rooms with secret books on how to perform reincarnation. After they look at a few books and find other reincarnation related items they decide to look around more then they find trouble.

The last part I vividly remember is they walked into this large room with pits on the floor and their candle died in the wind, after they re-light the candle a big monster (I guess a messed up reincarnation experiment) was in dudes face. I believe I probably ran out of the room at this point.

I have been dying to know what this movie was ever since! PLEASE HELP!:D

I have seen this movie multiple times. It is called, The Resurrected. It's based off of an H. P. Lovecraft story. It's got Chris Sarandon in it.

Here's the IMDB page for it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105242/
Old 12-17-2017, 03:01 PM
Hellraiser

QUESTION

Ok, so I've got one of my own, now.

There's this movie. Old, color, science fiction/monster movie. There are these people on a space ship flying around outer space. They have something they found somewhere. Seems like it was just a bit of goo they had in a petrie dish. They didn't know anything about it, so they were studying it. Eventually, the stuff grows into a full-grown monster wandering around the ship. I'm pretty sure he multiplied, too. Anyhow, it/they were green, lump-shaped, and had one big eye and a big mouth. They ate electricity, so they were chewing through the cables that made the ship work. I suppose they were probably a good 6 to 7 feet tall.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:35 AM
old man

Sounds like it might be an episode of Space:1999, or one of the TV movies made by slamming two (possibly unrelated) episodes together.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:58 PM
Hellraiser

OMG! OMG! OMG! I found it!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064393/

The Green Slime

I mean, I remember the monster being actually made of goo, not being in a rubber suit; and I don't remember the legs and feet, extra eyes, the one eye being red, etc. But....there can't be two movies with that plot.

Thanks, madsciencewillow I probably wouldn't have found this if I hadn't have been looking at Space: 1999 stuff. It was looking promising for a while.

Last edited by The Shroud; 12-20-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Little Boo

Please help identify film - fog, ships, b&w, cult

New here, but hoping you lot can help me recall a movie that is stuck in my mind. I recall watching it in the 70's along with dozens of other old horror films, but I cannot find the title to this one. All I can remember is that it involved a ship that got lost in a fog bank, the ship got stuck in some sort of floating growth that had also ensnared ships over the years in the fog bank. The survivors rigged weather balloons to themselves and walked across the water on life preservers to explore other ships. Eventually, they found one that appeared to be (Spanish?) from the 1400's I believe, wherein there was a 'tribe' of residents feeding a 'monster' down in a hold (similar to that desert pit Jabba was throwing people into). The film was black and white, no notable names that I can recall, likely shot in the 50's or 60's (perhaps earlier). Any ideas?
Old 01-11-2018, 10:52 AM
Little Boo

Search function first....then ask.

The Lost Continent (1968) and it was in color, my memory is fading.

Tags
advice, alcohol, asylum, b&w, body parts, cemetary, children, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, fog, found footage, girl, god, gothic, haunted, haunted painting, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, ship, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman