Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-09-2018, 05:00 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
holy shit! I just found out that I won two tickets to go see Jonathan Davis from Korn tomorrow night at the House of Blues. I imagine he will be performing the songs from the Queen of the Damned soundtrack. This is going to be great!
Awesome!

I didn't really like the movie Queen of the Damned but the music in that movie was really cool. And Akasha was the only character I found interesting I wish she was actually in the movie more like the title implied. She made me think of what Cleopatra would have been like if she were turned into a vampire . Ruling over her kingdom with an iron fist and an insatiable thirst for blood.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Speaking of which...

https://youtu.be/xLfM-g8i9Aw
Old 10-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Banned

It says an error occurred. I agree though, the best part of the movie was Akasha and the soundtrack was great. Other than that the movie was terrible and did not go along with the books at all.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
It says an error occurred. I agree though, the best part of the movie was Akasha and the soundtrack was great. Other than that the movie was terrible and did not go along with the books at all.
I always have that problem with posting videos here...

Well I posted a direct link under it. :)

And yeah I think I should check out the books by Anne Rice if I ever get the chance. I heard the book version of Queen of the Damned actually explained more of her backstory.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:50 PM
Banned

Yeah you should. Her newer stuff just doesn't have the same magic her older books do but the way she writes about vampires is so Exquisite and beautiful. I have talked to her on Facebook numerous times as well as got to conduct a short interview with her via email. She is such a sweet lady and most certainly one of my favorite contemporary authors.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:15 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Yeah you should. Her newer stuff just doesn't have the same magic her older books do but the way she writes about vampires is so Exquisite and beautiful. I have talked to her on Facebook numerous times as well as got to conduct a short interview with her via email. She is such a sweet lady and most certainly one of my favorite contemporary authors.
I once emailed John R. Dilworth the guy who created Courage the Cowardly Dog and he seemed like a really nice guy too. He even offered to sell me a hand drawn picture from the show but sadly I refused his offer.

Old 10-10-2018, 07:36 AM
Evil Dead

Here's what I'm usin' for the cover at the door to the after hours party I'm goin' to...I otta get a coupla plus ones so y'all should come thru
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181010_0928459_rewind.jpg (34.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-10-2018, 07:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Here's what I'm usin' for the cover at the door to the after hours party I'm goin' to...I otta get a coupla plus ones so y'all should come thru
That will keep those pesky zombies away! or if you are Jewish it could confuse any potential Nazis into thinking it's a real wood pile
Old 10-10-2018, 10:03 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Maybe in another life, DBT. Getting too old for those shenanigans.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:31 PM
Evil Dead

Yeah sure Bloof. ...but yeah about the absinthe...hallucinogenic? No. Psychotropic? Yes. It's the mystique and lore of the herb wormwood that really has its hooks in me. The effect it has on green things is uncanny.