Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-06-2009, 03:30 AM
bonjour

Ahh yes I fear that I may have got one film mixed up into two.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:23 AM
Banned

the second one sounds like a bad remembering of CHUD
Old 08-06-2009, 03:46 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferox13 View Post
Anyone know where this GIF is from? I guess it may not be horror but some old comedy:

'I VANT TO SUCK YOUR MARROW...'
Hey, my friend has this video.
I can't remember what it's called, but I'll find out and let you know.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:11 PM
mostly ghostly?

Alright, here's the video:

And it's from a 1930 short musical film called The Dogway Melody:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dogway_Melody
Old 08-07-2009, 01:59 AM
bonjour

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok View Post
the second one sounds like a bad remembering of CHUD
I'll take my chances and rent it out, thanks!
Old 08-09-2009, 11:31 AM
mdhorrorfan

Can anyone ID this movie?

I've been looking for the title of this movie for decades. When I was a kid in the early 80s, I saw on TV a 70s sci fi / horror film that is the scariest movie I ever saw. I only remember a few things from it:

a tall brown haired, cleanshaven caucasian man sitting down taking instructions via a monitor from something gray/silver that looks like a 12-sided die. He takes instructions to kill.

a dock, small, like in a lake or pond

Any idea what movie this is?

Last edited by mdhorrorfan; 08-09-2009 at 11:32 AM. Reason: make clearer
Old 08-10-2009, 01:04 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

fortunato - yhanks for that.

A guy on an MMA actually found that out too - their part of a series called 'The Dogville shorts' funny and distrubing at the same time.

Dogville Comedies, a popular series of 1929-1931 short subjects created by Zion Myers and Jules White (noted 3 STOOGES director). In these one-reel shorts, trained dogs dressed as people acted out the plots of popular movies of the day!
9 shorts were made.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Scares Little Kids

What is THIS movie???

Does anyone remember a film I think about maybe a church/Catholic church being attacked by demonic forces, I think, I'm not sure; but I remember a priest answering the phone and saying Hello? Then an eerrie voice on the other end reply's "This is Father So & So, I'm calling you from hell!" That's all I remember from that flick; any ideas anybody? Thanks.:eek:
Old 08-13-2009, 05:40 PM
LeAnn5792

Someone please help me figure out this movie, or made for TV movie. It was a long time ago, so I have very little details on the movie, it had to be from the late 80's early 90's. The only thing I can remember about it that their was this little troll like think that lived in the wall and tried to take a girls (maybe even a baby) breath away at night. I thought maybe it was Cat's Eye, but it wasn't and I even rented Troll 1 and 2 and it wasn't them. This has been bugging me for years and I need to know! Someone please help! Thanks in advance!
Old 08-13-2009, 08:48 PM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeAnn5792 View Post
Someone please help me figure out this movie, or made for TV movie. It was a long time ago, so I have very little details on the movie, it had to be from the late 80's early 90's. The only thing I can remember about it that their was this little troll like think that lived in the wall and tried to take a girls (maybe even a baby) breath away at night. I thought maybe it was Cat's Eye, but it wasn't and I even rented Troll 1 and 2 and it wasn't them. This has been bugging me for years and I need to know! Someone please help! Thanks in advance!
It IS Cat's Eye. The scene described is from the last segment, with Drew Barrymore as the girl.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088889/synopsis

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods