Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 08-07-2010, 09:13 AM
Deviant

I'm not sure if this was a movie or a tv show.

There were 3 little girls in the woods, and it was snowing. They were supposed to be doing something, but decided to play hide and seek. One of them is hiding and is killed by something. The other two run back to the village or town.

The girls are dressed in old-timey type clothing.

That's all I can remember. And no, it's not Sleepy Hollow.

Last edited by Maniacal; 08-07-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Little Boo

Angry Cant remember the name of this horror movie

I am trying to remember the name of this horror movie I saw as a child. It is probably from the mid to late 70's. I think it may have been one of the Omen movies, but I don't remember.

One scene I do remember was this. A guy is in this real high security building that has laser wires that come speeding down in doorways if you don't have clearance. Anyway, this guy is running thru this building really fast, either because it is crumbling down around him or he is being chased. He falls down in the doorway and the laser wire comes down and slices him in half. I also think that the end of the movie has a very RED scene.

Any help is appreciated. It is driving me crazy that I can't remember the name of the movie.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Evil Dead

Hmm. Don't know man. I'm pretty good with placing a scene to a movie, but this has me stumped.
Still thinking....
Old 08-20-2010, 10:34 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
I'm not sure if this was a movie or a tv show.

There were 3 little girls in the woods, and it was snowing. They were supposed to be doing something, but decided to play hide and seek. One of them is hiding and is killed by something. The other two run back to the village or town.

The girls are dressed in old-timey type clothing.

That's all I can remember. And no, it's not Sleepy Hollow.

The Village?
Old 08-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Deviant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
The Village?
Watched that to see. That isn't it. Any other ideas?
Old 08-25-2010, 07:01 AM
Little Boo

Hello...
Been trying to remeber the name of this movie...I know I watched it in '91 or '92..on a taped rental from the cheap videp shop....so was a couple of yearsold. I've been through a list of Horror movies on wiki ( I know, I know) but nothing seems right.
I recall a group of teens in a cbin or house in th woods...or something. They all start going missing or getting killed- yes, it could be anything now- but the one thing I remember is a video of someone being killed, used to lure someone to the barn or sshed, the noise lures them out.... and someone being wrapped up in clingfim/polythene,in a trunk/chest. SOmeone suggested Sleepaway Camp, but I don't think so?? If you can tell me what it is, you'll make this old bird very happy!!
Ta Sari x
I KNOW this could be any of up to 300 movies made in the late 80's..but help me please??

Last edited by saribird; 08-25-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:57 AM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
Quote:
Originally Posted by saribird View Post
Hello...
Been trying to remeber the name of this movie...I know I watched it in '91 or '92..on a taped rental from the cheap videp shop....so was a couple of yearsold. I've been through a list of Horror movies on wiki ( I know, I know) but nothing seems right.
I recall a group of teens in a cbin or house in th woods...or something. They all start going missing or getting killed- yes, it could be anything now- but the one thing I remember is a video of someone being killed, used to lure someone to the barn or sshed, the noise lures them out.... and someone being wrapped up in clingfim/polythene,in a trunk/chest. SOmeone suggested Sleepaway Camp, but I don't think so?? If you can tell me what it is, you'll make this old bird very happy!!
Ta Sari x
I KNOW this could be any of up to 300 movies made in the late 80's..but help me please??
Sounds a little like The Blair Witch Project.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Little Boo

Anyone Remember This?

Sorry for the out of the blue question everyone, but I was just talking about this with some friends earlier, and was hoping someone here could help me identify this film, or episode, or whatever it was. I'd really like to see it again.

Here's all I remember of the story of this horror movie - This woman's baby died of some disease (so she thought), and she agreed to let the doctor have the body so he could do tests to help find a cure. It turned out it'd happened to a lot of babies in the area, and he'd gotten all the other mothers to agree too. She looked into it and found out he was like...bringing them back as evil little monster things. I dunno what happened to the doctor, but it ended with the baby things overrunning the town (if not the whole planet or something), and her in the sewer hiding where she'd been narrating the movie, and the last scene was you seeing the manhole cover above start to move.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:D
Old 08-27-2010, 04:35 AM
Little Boo

looking for 2 films!
both about haunted houses.
one has a boy who drowns and his father commits suicide, 20 years later new family move in and ghost tries to take the families child for his own, basement fills with water at the end!!! cant remeber much more.

the other film is couple move in to house with mother in law and she ends up with her mouth stitched up by people in the attic and they hang her in the fire place where she burns when the fire is lit.

i think both films are around the 80's
Old 08-27-2010, 04:44 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare_of _death View Post
Sounds a little like The Blair Witch Project.
nope definitely not...twas made much earlier...bigger group of kids, in a cabin....and people were murdered, ..bodies found etc.....please help///

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods