Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-16-2005, 06:17 PM
Minion

omg Nine9 thank you......all i ever hear is how good signs was......that movie sucked ASS

And yeah Austin Jason X and Darkness falls were horrible

I did like the part when the 2 fake girls asked jason if hed like to smoke pot and have premerital sex and he beats the crap outta them lmao

Pinhead-Hellraiser
Old 01-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Misanthrope

I really enjoyed a lot of the movies listed on here. Sure Jason X, Halloween: Ressurection were bad but that was the point of them. They were sequels taking the piss out of themselves. I didn't think Darkness Falls was that bad it had some scary moments and I usually don't like ghost story bullshit. Jeepers Creepers was a great movie too at least when it came out it broke the mold of what the studios were turning out (i.e dumb teen "Scream" rip-offs). I think people take horror movies way to seriously and cheat themselves out of getting any enjoyment of them. And what the fuck's with Basket Case, Ginger Snaps (probably one of the best horror movies in the last 15 years) and TCM2 getting mentioned here? Get some taste those two movies are great packed with really dark humour and gore. The only two movies that have pissed me off recently were Beast In The Cellar (real shitty 70s British film which sucked so much - if your idea of fun is seeing two old ladies ramble on and on and on you might like it) and Long Time Dead. And for the record Darkman II and III kick the shit out of Feardotcom and Gothika.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Banned

Motherfucker...learn that it's not about having good or bad taste, it's about your individuality. I HATED ginger snaps, and don't give half a fuck WHAT you thought of it.
My opinion of the film doesn't invalidate yours....and it SHOULD be likewise - so TRY and climb the fuck over yourself before you tell ME to get some taste, unless you want me to start calling you a fucking idiot for your own preferences.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:24 AM
Minion

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
I really enjoyed a lot of the movies listed on here. Sure Jason X, Halloween: Ressurection were bad but that was the point of them. They were sequels taking the piss out of themselves. I didn't think Darkness Falls was that bad it had some scary moments and I usually don't like ghost story bullshit. Jeepers Creepers was a great movie too at least when it came out it broke the mold of what the studios were turning out (i.e dumb teen "Scream" rip-offs). I think people take horror movies way to seriously and cheat themselves out of getting any enjoyment of them. And what the fuck's with Basket Case, Ginger Snaps (probably one of the best horror movies in the last 15 years) and TCM2 getting mentioned here? Get some taste those two movies are great packed with really dark humour and gore. The only two movies that have pissed me off recently were Beast In The Cellar (real shitty 70s British film which sucked so much - if your idea of fun is seeing two old ladies ramble on and on and on you might like it) and Long Time Dead. And for the record Darkman II and III kick the shit out of Feardotcom and Gothika.
Yeah your right again lol(again meaning what you said about Creepshow 3)

Darkness falls may have had some what of a scary moment or two.

I mean yeah horror is to havefun not talk about how technical something is.

I agree totally with TCM2 that was one of my faves and I still love it. It's funny gore filled i mean I thought it was great.

I didn't like Jeepers Creepers THAT much but I did like it and yes it did break the mold and I thank them for that. I was seriously gettin tired of new age slasher films.

Pinhead-Hellraiser
Old 01-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
2.Ticks
Ticks?

Ticks is bloody excellent - nasty, flesh-burrowing creatures... pulsating egg-sacs... the one that grows big in the bodybuilder's steroid-saturated body... and characters that are actually fleshed out before being offed which is something of a rarity in these creature/body horror movies.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Not-Banned

For the people who think Halloween III sucked it didnt suck it was just different.

1)House of 1,000 Corpses
2)White Noise
3)Freddy vs Jason
4)The Village
5)AVP
Old 01-17-2005, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
For the people who think Halloween III sucked it didnt suck it was just different
A man of sense!

And from The Shape himself!
Old 01-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Minion

Thumbs up

HAHA. I agree with both of you. At first when I was little I didn't like it. I have grown to like it if not love it.

Pinhead-Hellraiser
Old 01-17-2005, 01:49 PM
Banned

Yes, definately an adult horror movie - devoid of icons, anti-heroes and wisecracking smartass humour.

Refresh!
Old 01-17-2005, 02:33 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Motherfucker...learn that it's not about having good or bad taste, it's about your individuality. I HATED ginger snaps, and don't give half a fuck WHAT you thought of it.
Fuck.... my post wasn't a personal attack at you. Grow up you fucking dipshit and don't take things so personally. It takes a real tough guy to call people motherfucker while hiding behind a computer screen. I thought this was a place to debate and share opinons? I must have really hurt you deeply for an outburst like that....wanna hug?

Quote:
For the people who think Halloween III sucked it didnt suck it was just different.
I'll have to check this one out again I haven't seen it for years.
House of 1000 Corpses?! Freddy vs. Jason?! I loved those movies! The Village and White noise just looked to shit for even me to bother checking out, and that's saying something cause I live for cinematic shit.