#31  
Old 01-08-2015, 06:19 AM
Raegan's Avatar
Raegan Raegan is offline
Gore Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: D to the C
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfantasy View Post
haha....every time someone mentions a gory or disturbing movie, i have to check it out!! you only made me more curious about august underground
Don't say I didn't warn you I bought several toetag films and AU I had to turn off, it's literally senseless torture....I hear in the new one a woman does all the torturing and while that peaks my interest the original was....well.....you watch and we'll chat
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-09-2015, 10:38 AM
horcrux2007's Avatar
horcrux2007 horcrux2007 is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,744
The Last House on the Left that I watched was the remake. I saw it a couple of years ago at like 2 in the morning. I pretty much only remember it being very, very gory, and that rape scene. I need to watch it again to get a good opinion on it; however, I know it really freaked me out. I've never watched the original, but I'm gonna watch it today.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Raegan's Avatar
Raegan Raegan is offline
Gore Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: D to the C
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
The Last House on the Left that I watched was the remake. I saw it a couple of years ago at like 2 in the morning. I pretty much only remember it being very, very gory, and that rape scene. I need to watch it again to get a good opinion on it; however, I know it really freaked me out. I've never watched the original, but I'm gonna watch it today.
Good luck man, the original is brutal but yeah, i liked the remake
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-09-2015, 10:43 AM
horcrux2007's Avatar
horcrux2007 horcrux2007 is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
Good luck man, the original is brutal but yeah, i liked the remake
Since I've been dying of the plague today and yesterday, I might as well watch the Amityville Horror and Last House on the Left remakes today too. Four horror movies in one day... isn't that a good way to spend a day
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-09-2015, 10:46 AM
Raegan's Avatar
Raegan Raegan is offline
Gore Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: D to the C
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
Since I've been dying of the plague today and yesterday, I might as well watch the Amityville Horror and Last House on the Left remakes today too. Four horror movies in one day... isn't that a good way to spend a day
Ha, I feel you but I'm running out of good horror to watch. Feel better and don't eat before you watch LHOTL
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:56 PM.