Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-08-2005, 09:24 AM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
according to one of your links, it's in the "Rumored" stage, and IMDB has nothing on it

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 08-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Saint of Killers

Boring-why dont they just have Sidney go and become a government agent that kills terrorists with her shitty acting.

I heard there is going to be a remake of a remake before its even remade. :confused:

Isnt Dimension putting out this drivel???

The same studio that said no to "Wildcard" and yes to "Feast" on Project Greenlight.

Oh I have an idea lets make a film thats from a script thats crap.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:37 PM
No charge for awesomeness

In the first post he listed a bunch of DVD extras that are supposedly included. Is the Scream franchise heading straight to video for this round? (I highly doubt thay unless they lost all writers, directors, crew, and cast that worked on the first 3.)

Also, whoever said Scream 3 ended the trilogy perfectly needs their fuckin' head examined (IMO, obviously). I enjoyed the 1st one right when it came out because it was a breath of fresh air into a stale genre, but the 2nd and 3rd ones were horseshit movies with unneccesary twists and nonsensical plots.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Evil Dead

hehehehe

I love SCREAM!! I would camp out to see this movie..

HAHAHAHAHA !! Joking :p

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 08-08-2005, 02:45 PM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Quote:
Originally posted by friday13thfan
he is look at the month of the relese date,13 there is no 13th month only 12. This bitch just wants a good ass raping
Europeans and others write their dates different than we do.

Ex. 12-25-05 would be 25-12-05

Oh, and I am not looking forward to these movies. I was forced to watch the last two (2&3).

Last edited by Haunted; 08-08-2005 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
In the first post he listed a bunch of DVD extras that are supposedly included. Is the Scream franchise heading straight to video for this round? (I highly doubt thay unless they lost all writers, directors, crew, and cast that worked on the first 3.)

Also, whoever said Scream 3 ended the trilogy perfectly needs their fuckin' head examined (IMO, obviously). I enjoyed the 1st one right when it came out because it was a breath of fresh air into a stale genre, but the 2nd and 3rd ones were horseshit movies with unneccesary twists and nonsensical plots.
I said it because it does. The ending of the third one ties all three of the movies together, obviously. Doesn't matter if you thought they were horseshit or powdered donuts, it did. It's just plain fact. Making a fourth would just unravel that and get messy. It's not like it's an opinion thing, it's how they ended the trilogy, whether you like it or not.

And yah, massacre, you're a dumbass. Two shit websites that say it's rumored. Ooooo. Well guess what, I'm rumoring that there's going to be a Lord of the Rings 4. There's your "info", it doesn't mean shit.
Old 08-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Undead

i believe our this fellow is a fucking lier.
whoa oh oh oh whoa oh whoa oh stumble in somnambulance so pre-dawn corpses come to life armies of the dead surviving armies of the hungry ones only-ones, lonely-ones ripped up like shredded-wheat only-ones, lonely-ones be a sort of human picnic this ain't no love-in this ain't no happening this ain't no feeling in my arm whoa whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh you think you're a zombie, you think it's a scene from some monster magazine well, open your eyes too late this ain't no fantasy, boy this ain't no love-in this ain't no happening this ain't no feeling in my arm whoa whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Old 08-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddy Gein
i believe our this fellow is a fucking lier.
I reckon you right.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Undead

WOW i fucked that sentence up. nice name to A3 is the best
whoa oh oh oh whoa oh whoa oh stumble in somnambulance so pre-dawn corpses come to life armies of the dead surviving armies of the hungry ones only-ones, lonely-ones ripped up like shredded-wheat only-ones, lonely-ones be a sort of human picnic this ain't no love-in this ain't no happening this ain't no feeling in my arm whoa whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh you think you're a zombie, you think it's a scene from some monster magazine well, open your eyes too late this ain't no fantasy, boy this ain't no love-in this ain't no happening this ain't no feeling in my arm whoa whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Old 08-08-2005, 09:55 PM
..its only a movie...

Theres no scream 4, well there better not be, cuz that shits gay.

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .