Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by _iam138_
fuck our boys in iraq i hope they die, i hope thay die and i hope thay burn in hell. fuck jfk, fuck bruce and brandon lee. i wish i was the one who killed princess di. fuck the guy who playd the orignal obiwan im glad he died. i hope george a romero dies and i hope he too burns in hell. i wish to god that i was the one who killed marilyn monroe and yes she was murdered. i hate niggers, spicks, jews and fags and i know that satan will have his jolly red way with them when thay die. i am god the lord and the creator and i will smite you all.
Fuck you. What're you, a nice little clean white boy? I bet you have no friends and you sit at home on your fat ass and watch movies all day. Fucker...
Old 08-07-2005, 07:22 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Don't hold back, man. Just let your creativity fly.:D
Old 08-07-2005, 07:24 AM
The Queen of Swords

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Fuck you. What're you, a nice little clean white boy? I bet you have no friends and you sit at home on your fat ass and watch movies all day. Fucker...
Wait a minute, now. We horror buffs are prone to sitting around and watching movies all day. Don't shoot yourself in the foot, alky. I like where you're going, but make sure you aren't in the "catergory," k?
Old 08-07-2005, 07:28 AM
The Queen of Swords

No, probably not. However, I would know if for some fucked up reason I was being eaten out by a zombie. A big clue would be the end of my vagina. I mean, we're not talking about that scene in Vampires, here.

Okay, we should probably drop this conversation. It's a little too much for some of our younger "viewers."
Old 08-07-2005, 07:50 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
Wait a minute, now. We horror buffs are prone to sitting around and watching movies all day. Don't shoot yourself in the foot, alky. I like where you're going, but make sure you aren't in the "catergory," k?
Ok. You're right. I was just picturing this white guy with a beer belly that does NOTHING but sit on his fat ass and watch movies.

I do stuff, and then sit on my fat ass and watch movies. :)
Old 08-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by _iam138_
fuck our boys in iraq i hope they die, i hope thay die and i hope thay burn in hell. fuck jfk, fuck bruce and brandon lee. i wish i was the one who killed princess di. fuck the guy who playd the orignal obiwan im glad he died. i hope george a romero dies and i hope he too burns in hell. i wish to god that i was the one who killed marilyn monroe and yes she was murdered. i hate niggers, spicks, jews and fags and i know that satan will have his jolly red way with them when thay die. i am god the lord and the creator and i will smite you all.
I've got it:

You were picked on as a kid, right? Or your mom beat you?

Seriously, though, I want to know. What's your fucking problem.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:15 AM
The Queen of Swords

That's a pretty good question, alky. What makes these spamming flamers or flaming spammers do what they do?

Next on HDC: Inside the minds of flaming spammers or spamming flamers:D ;)

According to this joker, he probably doesn't perceive that he has a problem. Sad. Truly sad.

Hellboy, there is only one person on this board that could get me out of my wet rained on t-shirt. (Urge, if you tell....POW right in the kisser;) )
Old 08-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
That's a pretty good question, alky. What makes these spamming flamers or flaming spammers do what they do?

Next on HDC: Inside the minds of flaming spammers or spamming flamers:D ;)

According to this joker, he probably doesn't perceive that he has a problem. Sad. Truly sad.

Haha. "I was raped by a horse as a kid. It was very traumatizing."
Old 08-07-2005, 09:34 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Well, just wondering? If the zombie is naked, does this mean they requested to be buried like that, which would make for an interesting viewing at the funeral.......unless they were messing around when bit. Takes the idea of foreplay nibbling to a whole new level then........

And also, there must be a reason there are no zombie men with full frontal showing.......I guess maybe that would be the first thing to go. Like how you always bite the ears of a chocolate bunny first.

If you are into naked female zombies, then it must also be assumed that you like stinky women........this is a bonus for hormone imbalanced women everywhere with body hair. lol:D
Old 08-07-2005, 10:06 AM
The Queen of Swords

Good call, 9. That was definitely a good yet, disgusting observation.

Personally, and I don't know about the rest of you, but zombies and sex are right up there with lima beans in my book. Both totally disgust me to the maximum.