Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-07-2005, 06:05 PM
Saint of Killers

Quote:
Originally posted by hellboy
Legit points, and a lot of the ADD suferers have been diagnosed not from actual tests and check ups but by word of mouth from the parents. Mostly because they are trying to make, so desperately, their jobs as parents so much easier, by drugging these poor kids. ASSHOLE! I've seen that too. So your points are valid. As far as the sex addiction, I couldnt see having this sickness, because as much as I LOVE SEX, I can live without it just as easily. But like I said, everyones brain works differently. As far as I'm concerned, they should dismiss this medical sickness, in my opinion, its another way of saying the guy cant keep his dick in his pants, or the chick just cant get off her back. Either way, medical condition, or just pigs and sluts, they all need to get a grip on reality and move on.
Agreed, I knew we were cut from the same piece of stone.

Ever notice on television that every other commercial is one for a drug for some ailment or another?? Its getting ridiculous IMO. Plus I am starting to think its become fashionable to have a mental illness.

Dont get me wrong I am not trying to take away from those that really do, but I think people are becoming hypocondriacs( I know I botched that spelling)

Anyways I suppose what is really crazy is going to work 60 hours a week after which at retirement they give you some worthless watch and then you suffer the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by meetthecreeper

Anyways I suppose what is really crazy is going to work 60 hours a week after which at retirement they give you some worthless watch and then you suffer the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time.
Ain't that the truth:mad:
Old 08-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Saint of Killers

Quote:
Originally posted by hellboy
Anyways I suppose what is really crazy is going to work 60 hours a week after which at retirement they give you some worthless watch and then you suffer the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time.................

Con Air, 1995. quote from Garland Green; played by actor/genius Steve Buscemi.:D
Yeah thats right. I couldnt remember the exact quote but I thought it to be more than true.

I have told people that when they die they should put on thier tombstone, "I wish I spent more time at work."

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.